Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starlys Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2007, 11:17 AM
    Lose Weight
    Im 12 and I feel fat . I weigh 7 stone and I am about 5ft.

Do I need to lose weight ?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 26, 2007, 11:28 AM
    You are only 98 pounds. At 12 years old that is not fat at all. Actually that is pretty close to perfect according to your height.
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2007, 01:55 PM
    Also it is normal and healthy to put on weight (which you clearly havn't) before and around puberty. It's your bodies way of stocking up for a growth spurt and all the changes that occur.

You are more than your body judge yourself on your achievements not your appearance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

Lose weight [ 6 Answers ]

I weigh 56 kilos, and I'm 5 feet 4 inches. I know I'm not fat, but I have quite a big tummy. I mean again its not fat, but my ideal weight would be 50 kilos. I don't exercise really, which I know I should. My question is what are the right foods to eat to lose weight on my tummy?

How to lose weight [ 5 Answers ]

How can you lose 40 pounds in a month? Like how long do you excerise and what kind of food should I quit? I am 5'5" and I am 159 and I want to go down to about 100

Cannot lose weight [ 2 Answers ]

I have been commuting to work and have been riding an average of 105 minutes a day @ a heart rate of 150 bpm for four weeks consistently :mad: and have not changed what I eat . I have not lost a pound. Is this a sign of a thyroid problem? Is this normal? With the online calorie estimators @ my...

Trying To Lose Weight. [ 4 Answers ]

Yes Does Anyone Know Of A True, Honest Way To Lose Weight?:)

View more questions Search