Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2007, 10:52 AM
    Pregnant roll call
    Ok all you pregnant Lady's here's your chance to shout out to the world your pregnant :D

Im 9 and a bit weeks and looking like 14 weeks, this is our second munchkin and I am enjoying this pregnancy a lot more than the last.

please only post if you are pregnant this is somewhere for just us pregnant ladys to post our whinges
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 26, 2007, 10:54 AM
    I'm not pregnant, but my tummy is supporting you in your pregnancy CBW. Johnny asked me yesterday if we were going to have a baby!!

So, although I am not in the pregnant role, I am in the supportive role. LOL
    tamed Posts: 255, Reputation: 33

Jun 26, 2007, 10:58 AM
    Well I'm 14 weeks pregnant with twins and I'm not having as much fun as you are.
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2007, 11:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tamed
    Well I'm 14 weeks pregnant with twins and I'm not having as much fun as you are.
    Sorry to hear that Tamed chin up hunny xx

Jun 26, 2007, 11:04 AM
    That's cool CBW,just make sure you enjoy your food and eat for those of us who still can't keep much food down!
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2007, 11:04 AM
    I was like that with millie hunn I just couldn't eat, this time my word I can't stop eating lol

Jun 26, 2007, 11:09 AM
    Do you mind if I live vicariously through you then? You could tell me all the good things that you're eating and I can pretend that I'm the one enjoying them!

Jun 26, 2007, 11:21 AM
    curlybenswife agrees: LOL you name it I'm eating it ill be like a flipping elephant
    That's what I like to hear! Details lady, details.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2007, 12:01 PM
    Im pregnant with number 2, I got knocked back a bit at the dr today... could change at the next ultrasound though.. I hate when they go changing my due dates around. Sitting at 13, almost 14 weeks right now... I look about 18 weeks along, lol.
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Jun 26, 2007, 12:08 PM
    I just found out I was pregnant yesterday, but haven't gone to the doctor yet. Since pregnancy counts from your last period that would put me at 4 weeks. My first pregnancy so I don't know what to expect but I am excited about it.
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2007, 12:18 PM
    Live it up. I love being pregnant, despite the way I gripe while I am, when IM not pregnant, I long to be... lol.

Jun 26, 2007, 12:20 PM
    I must say I am enjoying all the extra rights and benefits that come with pregnancy around here!
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2007, 12:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tamed
    I must say I am enjoying all the extra rights and benefits that come with pregnancy around here!
    Oh yes it sure has its plus's even here in the uk :D

P.s glad you found me Al xx
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2007, 12:29 PM
    It gets even better when you get bigger and people start giving up their seats and stuff... lol.. although I hate everyone touching my belly.

CBW.. I guess I was talking too much baby over in the other area? Its hard when its fresh on my mind...
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2007, 12:34 PM
    Nah I just thought it might be cool to see how many other lovely ladys are pregnant as well as us Al :D

Jun 26, 2007, 12:35 PM
    CBW, I am in the UK and although I've had my doubts about this country before, I enjoying it now. I love the fact that I can decide when I want to work and how many hours I want to do and still get full pay! I also love the fact that everyone tip toes around me, its so wonderful!

Al, I've decided to make myself a t-shirt when I'm bigger saying something along the lines of "don't touch my stomach, I bite!"
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2007, 12:36 PM
    Cool tamed that's great to hear another fellow brit we are down near southampton, how are you enjoying the wind and the rain??

I just like the fact our prescriptions are free for two years lol
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2007, 12:42 PM
    Uhg... IM still jealous about the free prescrips thing... I hate paying 30 bucks for a five day prescription.

I know there are a lot of pregnant folks out there... wonder where they all dashed off to...

Jun 26, 2007, 12:45 PM
    Free dental too, I'm thinking of getting my teeth straightened and prob bleached just to get them back for the money they've taken from me! Southhampton eh? We're miles apart, I'm in essex.
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Jun 26, 2007, 12:46 PM
    OK guys I'm almost 8 weeks and I fill HUGE already this is my third with my youngest not two yet, but anyway while I'm in the mood I feel like venting I am so hungry ALL the time and when I do get nausaes I still want to eat what's up with that.

OH yeah and I'm going crazy because I have the strongest feeling that I'm having twins with my first two it never crossed my mind but this time around I have had the strongest feeling since I found out I was pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Roll-up Cigarettes [ 9 Answers ]

I have been smoking roll-ups for about three years now. I find that I don't have any breathing problems or heart problems so I was wondering if manufactured cigarettes have something in them that make you ill, compared to roll-ups which are just tobacco and paper.

How do you roll your hips [ 3 Answers ]

All my friends dance at all the school dances. I don't because I can't really get into it. I just want to know a few moves so I don't look like an idiot just standing there. They all know how to roll their hips and that's mostly what they do. I want to know How do you roll your hips?

Shake rattle and roll [ 7 Answers ]

My 2 yr old zu is terrified of storms , and this is storm season in my area, he keeps me up all night long just shivering and puffing because he is so scared, it's the thunder that really scares him.. help... :rolleyes:

Roll my 401k [ 1 Answers ]

I will retire in 2 months I want to roll my 401k over into the best instrument for monthly income to supplement my pension & social security how should I proceed

Roll Top Desk [ 2 Answers ]

How does one unlock the drawers? The rolltop lock does not function and the drawers on the left are open. The locking mechanisms are spring loaded hooks that hook over the back of the drawers when they are closed. How do I get the right drawers open?

View more questions Search