Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Starrviolet Posts: 64, Reputation: 6

Feb 14, 2008, 06:50 AM
    I am 28 weeks now! I so cannot believe it! I hope the time passes as quickly the third trimester as it did the last two! So excited! 11 weeks and 5 days to go!
    ciaobella Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2008, 05:42 PM
    Just found out on Wednesday that I am 4 weeks pregnant with my third child (second was miscarriage) and I am super happy about it!!
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 14, 2008, 05:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaobella
    just found out on wednesday that i am 4 weeks pregnant with my third child (second was miscarriage) and i am super happy about it!!!!!
    Congrats dear! And Happy Valentine's Day to all of you wonderful mom's-tó-be!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Roll-up Cigarettes [ 9 Answers ]

I have been smoking roll-ups for about three years now. I find that I don't have any breathing problems or heart problems so I was wondering if manufactured cigarettes have something in them that make you ill, compared to roll-ups which are just tobacco and paper.

How do you roll your hips [ 3 Answers ]

All my friends dance at all the school dances. I don't because I can't really get into it. I just want to know a few moves so I don't look like an idiot just standing there. They all know how to roll their hips and that's mostly what they do. I want to know How do you roll your hips?

Shake rattle and roll [ 7 Answers ]

My 2 yr old zu is terrified of storms , and this is storm season in my area, he keeps me up all night long just shivering and puffing because he is so scared, it's the thunder that really scares him.. help... :rolleyes:

Roll my 401k [ 1 Answers ]

I will retire in 2 months I want to roll my 401k over into the best instrument for monthly income to supplement my pension & social security how should I proceed

Roll Top Desk [ 2 Answers ]

How does one unlock the drawers? The rolltop lock does not function and the drawers on the left are open. The locking mechanisms are spring loaded hooks that hook over the back of the drawers when they are closed. How do I get the right drawers open?

View more questions Search