Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Karly Posts: 27, Reputation: 2

Jun 26, 2007, 10:26 AM
    Leading him on?
    My friend, Brittany has been dating this guy, Brian for almost 8 months. They had been getting along really well. A few weeks ago, Brittany had told me she has been having mixed emotions for Brian. She thought it was a phase, but it had actually been going on for 2 months now. She often feels like she doesn't want to talk to him or be around him in general; she thinks he takes everything too seriously. She hasn't discussed any of these feelings with him though. Her mother had given her the advice to just have more alone time with him; she tried that and she still doesn't know if that's really working for her. I'm beginning to feel like she's only staying in the relationship just to be in one, or she's too scared to upset him. I'm not sure if this was a good idea, but I told her to just take a break from this relationship and see how you do without him for a while because it isn't right to continue to lead someone on like this. If you have any other ideas of how she should solve this problem, please let me know.
    diya Posts: 303, Reputation: 62

Jun 26, 2007, 01:31 PM
    Exactly... leading someone on may frustrate the other person so much that it puts you on a guilt trip too. Feelings change.. and this happens for most relationships unless there are some serious marital relationship where you have to work for the sake of kids and yourself. Before marriage, it's all hit and trial going on... so there is nothing wrong if feelings have changed but personally the other party has the right to know where he stands right? It may upset him for awhile but he will respect the girl even more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Depression- leading to death? [ 10 Answers ]

Hii ever since the middle of September last year I've been depressed but I never really thought it was depression until a couple months ago. I knew that I was sad and my moods changed all the time but it never really hit me that I was depressedf until I found out that my grandfather suffers from...

Smelly toilet leading to all floor being smelly [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there is toilet smell on all my floor in the company where I work what can be the reasons and what can be the remedy pl guide urgently.:mad:

Is he leading me up the garden path? [ 13 Answers ]

Help!! I'm hoping you can give me some advice and feedback! Some months ago, I wrote about a guy who broke up with me (see link below) Well, he has reappeared in my life, and I'm a little confused. I'll try to keep this simple. Since the amicable breakup (I was upset, but got on with things), we...

View more questions Search