Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dolly08 Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

Jun 26, 2007, 10:19 AM
    I Love My Ex But He Has A Girl
    :confused: MY ex talks to me alot he tells me that he loves me and i'm gone always be his!!!!!! The point is that he has a girlfriend and he let me know so i tell him that i feel bad cause i dont want to mess up what they got goin!!!!! He also says little stuff to me like sweet comments then i'll laugh and say thats sweet and he'll say anything to make you smile!!!! Do you all think that he still loves me?????He told me that he loves me but he doesnt want to break her heart.....He says that he loves me and i want say it back then he says i act like he is married but i told him that, that is a commitment to have a girlfriend!!!!WHAT AM I TO DO ABOUT THIS SITUATION AM I TO KEEP TALKING TO HIM OR JUST LET HIM GO NOT THAT ITS GONNA BE THAT EASY BECAUSE WHEN HE TOLD ME THAT HE HAD A GIRL FRIEND I BOUT BROKE DOWN BUT I HELD IT IN CAUSE I WAS AT WORK (LOL) TO ANYONE WHO HAS READ PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT TO HELP ME OUT PLEASE!!!!!:confused:

***WOULD YOU ALL PLEASE HELP ME ALL THESE VIEWS AND NO COMMENTS***

Check out some similar questions!

In love with my ex girl [ 16 Answers ]

Here it is, I am in love with my ex and I can't get her out of my head. To me she is the most amazing person in my life, and as much as I have tried to be her friend for nearly a year now I still can't get her out of my head! She is everything I ever wanted and I ended it because I was stupid just...

The girl I'm in love with has a boyfriend [ 15 Answers ]

I need advice from an outside source other than bias friends, there is this girl who is my friend she is going out with an ex mate she supposedly has mutual feelings for me she has expressed a certain dislike for some qualities in her boyfriend and has expressed that if circumstances were...

Girl I love has boyfriend [ 33 Answers ]

I met this girl last year and spent every day with her (I was a 8th grader, so I practically saw her everyday). I began to grow more and more attracted to her, but when I went to make a move, she pulled the were too good of friends b.s... so in anger and such I dated another girl immediately after...

Will the girl I love ever be over her ex? [ 7 Answers ]

There is this girl who I am good friends with. She was going out with one of my best friends for about 10 months. He was a real ahole to her. They broke up about 2 months ago and were still hanging out and he has a new girlfriend. I remained good friends with her. Ive allways cared a lot about...

Confuse about the girl whom I love [ 9 Answers ]

How to convience a girl for love? I love a girl who is very close friend of mine. I don't know what to do. She want to keep only friendship relation, I am confused about whether she loves me or not. We know each other from last 2 yrs. I had propose her thrice within 8 months. Her answer is same,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search