Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annemeierjones Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2007, 10:08 AM
    Stock price of obsolete company
    I am trying to find the stock price history of Lincoln Financial Corp, a bank in ft wayne, ind in the 1980's that merged into Norwest Bank and then into Wells Fargo
    chimes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2008, 04:35 PM
    Where can I get information on whether a stock has value?
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2008, 09:43 PM
    chimes, be good to start your own thread, since your question is not related to the title of this thread. And, define "value."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Price of a stock [ 1 Answers ]

1What would be the price of a stock when next year’s dividend is expected to be $4.00, and then is expected to grow at a 25% rate for two years after that, and then grow at a constant rate of 5% thereafter? The stock’s required return is 13% 2What is the required return for a stock that has a 6%...

Antique & Obsolete Stock Certificates [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not sure this is the correct topic to pose this question in but here goes... I have found some very old (1919 & 1922) capitol stock certificates in my mother's estate and would like to know how to go about finding out if these are valuable or not. Thanks for any help on this.:confused:

Price of stock [ 1 Answers ]

What would you calculate the price to pay for a stock with 13% required rate of return, 4% rate of dividend growth, and an annual dividend of $2.50 which will be paid tomorrow?

Stock Price [ 1 Answers ]

An investor receives a 15% total return by purchasing a stock for $40 and selling it after one year with a 10% capital gain. How much was received in dividend income during the year?

View more questions Search