Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vettehead Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2007, 08:18 AM
    Pipe penetration through a concrete wall
    I need to seal an existing pipe penetration through a concrete foundation wall from the inside of the building, has anyone had any success in doing this? The seal needs to stop water from coming in and has to be from the inside. Is there a special Link-seal type or a clamp on or a good sure fire trowel on product that is readily available??
    Thanks!!
    Jim
    glavine Posts: 895, Reputation: 87

Jun 26, 2007, 08:04 PM
    Oil base great stuff will seal it.
    I've seen tar used and concrete to fill the whole and also waterproofed after this and not work, great stuff should do it. Get it at Lowe's
    giurgiug Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2011, 02:24 PM
    Best solution available on the market in this moment:
    http://www.pipetite.us/index.php
    Good Luck, Gabriel

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small Concrete Retaining Wall [ 2 Answers ]

I have a cement walk that is 2' above my driveway. The builder put a small concrete block retaining wall to cover the transition between the heights. One of the concrete blocks (I have a total of 4, very small wall) has been damaged, and the soil from underneath the walk is coning out. If I...

Concrete Wall [ 3 Answers ]

I am going to pour a slab in a pole barn. I want to have 4' high by 12' long concrete wall on both sides of the wash bay. Can I form the walls up so that I can pour the walls and the slab at the same time?

Concrete Block Wall Construction [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking at putting in a cinder block wall (50' x 6'). It is in Calif. And in a no freeze area. What is needed for the footing? Depth, width, filler, and re-bar? I think that it needs to be 12" deep and 16" wide with 6" of crushed rock as the base, not sure on the re-bar requirement. How...

Bathroom sink wall pipe drain pipe [ 2 Answers ]

My house was built in early 70's.. No plastic.. I'm putting in a new sink and had to remove the wall pipe that goes into the wall.. I needed a longer one. It seem where it goes in behind the wall into the plumbing there was some type of gasket as pieces of it fell out when I removed the pipe.. I...

View more questions Search