Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dolly08 Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

Jun 26, 2007, 07:38 AM
    I had sex with my best friend was that good or bad?
    I had sex with my best friend, is that going to mess up our relationship?

He's been my best friend for about 5yrs. The sex was great but what I want to know is after sex is our relationship going to be intimate from now on? Please help me. I don't want to lose a good friend because we got too "touchie feelie". :confused:
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 26, 2007, 10:16 AM
    For sure your relationship will never be the same again because you have added another dimension to it... sex. Unfortunately it is inevitable. Conversations you will have won't be on the same level and you will both be wondering if a repeat performance will be as good as next time.

There is only one way you can correct the situation and that is move on for a while without much contact and see what happens for both of you.

Maybe this change happened for the good and you both will have the love of your lives happening right now with great sex and great friendship. I wish you luck dolly08 sorting it all out from here on in.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2007, 10:29 AM
    Well it depends, are you wanting to take your friendship on to a romantic level, or was it just casual sex. I married my best friend, so in some cases its good. But if you or he doesn't want a relationship, than it can change things seriously. Esp, if one is a little more emotionally attached than the other. Sex almost always complicates things.
    --Charles-- Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Oct 23, 2009, 08:14 AM

Sex IS a part of your relationship now. Accept it. But if your relationship is BASED on sex then the relationship probably wasn't meant to be. An intellegent man will have sex probably only once a month or longer, because sex isn't the thing that should be furthering the relationship; It should be love that furthers the relationship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sex with your boyfriend's best friend. [ 10 Answers ]

I've been dating my current boyfriend for over 3 years, and we've done pretty much everything together sexually. I recently asked him (about a month ago) "If you could have sex with anyone that you know, who would it be?" and he answered one of my friends that I've been friends with for 5 years. ...

Am I a good friend or not [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was hoping you could help me deal with this problem I have with my newest but yet important friend I have made this year? I have been hanging with this younger friend i.e. 12 yrs my junior. She has been an acquaintance of mine but we had never gotten past the hello how are you stage...

How to be a GOOD FRIEND in this situation.. [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there, my husband and I live in a very isolated part of Australia. There are a lot of young families here for work - Living away from their families and friends back on the coast. We have become close to another married couple, which has been nice for company and support. On Sunday my friend...

Good friend getting married [ 2 Answers ]

My best... well, seems more like good now, friend is getting married in a year. She is 19, her boyfriend is 18. They will be 20 and 19 at the time they marry. They have been dating for many years. I completely support their decision to marry, just not when they will marry. Previously, they...

Good Friend Gone Bad [ 2 Answers ]

I'm very particular about my friendships, and as a college student have only one real female friend at school. I've been studying abroad and about two months ago my friend emailed me reminding me to sign up for Fall Housing. I have always had a single dormroom, and didn't think otherwise. But in...

View more questions Search