Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ankushmagu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2007, 07:33 AM
    Study in US with H4 visa
    HI
    My husband is on H1B visa and I am on h4 can I study in US if yes then what are the requirements

Regards
    Ankush
    sovaira Posts: 271, Reputation: 10

Jun 29, 2007, 11:44 AM
    Wish you best pf luck with your visa, I can't sugest you better.but will pray .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I study in h4 visa [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Sir, I am now in USA in h4 visa. I have done my B.E. in Electronics & TeleComm. Engg. And have 2.5 years of teaching experience in India. Can I do my M.S. here? If there is any way that I can continue my studies please let me know. Thanks Sweta

Can F1 visa be transferred to H1B visa with out joining OPT program? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Currently I am MSC student on F1 visa currently authorized to work .I have been working as a software engineer,network engineer and web developer for the last six years . I am confused about the conversion of F1 to H1B Visa status. Can I Change my F1 visa to H1B visa with out joining the OPT...

F-1 visa (OPT) to H-1b visa: how to file tax [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, My status in US has been changed from F-1 visa(OPT) to H-1b visa during 2006. I received approval for my H1b visa in October. And I worked for the same company throughout 2006. I filed 2005 tax with 1040NR. But I don't know which form I should use for 2006. Someone please help me!

Federal Forms for a F1 Visa to H1 VISA [ 5 Answers ]

I understand many people are in the same boat and I am also in the Same boat as all. Let me present my case and have it clear understanding for all First I was on OPT status from 1st January 2004 to 13th Oct 2004. I changed my status from F1 -> H1B on 14th Oct 2004. Hence my status from 14th...

View more questions Search