Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dexi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2007, 04:59 AM
    Methods of payment
    I wanted to know the advantage and disadvantage of accepting cash for payments.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Jun 26, 2007, 05:19 AM
    Homework?
    Dexi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2007, 08:02 AM
    Yes it is.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2007, 01:09 PM
    This is not an answer, but a way to help you to figure out the answer.

For instance: If you are self-employed for a living and need to be accountable to others for tax purposes, what would be the advantage of receiving payment in the form of checks for the work that you have performed, if you need to show others the amounts of money you have been paid?

Right now, I am entirely self-employed. If I have to prove to someone how much money I have earned, how am I going to do that if I only receive payments in cash for the work that I have performed? Wouldn't I be likely to get in trouble for not being able to report and prove how much I have earned?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting Methods [ 2 Answers ]

The Ritz Manor is a popular seaside resort. A double room costs $220 for one night. In order to reserve a room, guests must pay one night¿s stay in advance. On each floor of the hotel, Vendalite Company operates vending machines with energy bars, juices, and other snacks for guests. Vendalite...

Can a collections agency refuse payment or payment arrangement ? [ 2 Answers ]

I owe a hospital bill of $1000 from back in march and it has gone to a collections agency. Now my problem is, my insurance company actually sent me the check to make the payment. They instructed me to put it into my checking account then send a personal check to the creditor. However when I put...

Depreciation Methods [ 1 Answers ]

A company purchases a freezer which costs 135,650.00. Should the machine be depreciated under the MARCS at 10 years life and would I depreciate under the 150% or the straight-line? I am having some difficulty understanding what the best method of depreciation would be and why. Is the Straight-Line...

Methods [ 2 Answers ]

Could anyone please help me to find the following: drawing tests and those ones on determination of the meaning of life and death to conduct the research into psychology of gender in family man and woman, as well as self-appraisal measures (Budassi?), semantic differences method (Individual...

View more questions Search