Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    authenticstag Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2006, 02:45 PM
    Nadi Astrology
    Hi,

I have seen a type of astrology in india called "NADI ASTROLOGY" in india. Letme brief it. It is based on the belief that every thing in our life is pre determined by god. The ancient sages of indian soil wrote number of poems (beleived to have written around 2000 year back) , which contains the history most of human beings in this world. It contains name of person, his father/mother name,age,job and predictions of past and future. The astonishing thing is that the name of person to be born in this planet is already written in this poems. They are written in palm leaves and the copies are still available in southern part of india.

To get the details one has give his fingure prints and based on this fingure prints the concerned person will identify the palm leave belong to particular human being in this world.

This is not just a the regular astrology. In normal astrology no body can tell the name of person his wife name father and mother name etc.

I don't want to go deep in to it. But I can given more details, if any body asks.

My question<

How can a human being (though they are saints) predict and write about the future generation details some 2000 years ago? In fact it contains details of persons yet to be born in this plannet. Another amazing thing is that the age of person along with his date of birth is also mentioned in that. It is believed that one can get the palm leaves to know the future only at the appropriate age in his life and only during that he will go and search for the details.

Any body can give a scientific explanation to this?

authenticstag
    prassad_ss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2007, 06:42 PM
    Hi There,
    Me too interested in this and once my dad visited such a place. For our surprice they told my moms name, my name, my brothers name, details of my fathers family, me and my brothers profession and so on. Also they told bu using another kandam(Part) of the script that my father was born in srilanka in the previous life... and so on... For almost 8 years I am making a small research in the topic of horoscope and astrology. I did many courses... even if they are not related to astrology... I feel like all our life should be like a matrix table. May be the size of the table is difficult to calculate... 2 to the power of n... but something is rare... I am not able to explain that... I feel that...
    Prasad
    [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there any interest in a forum on natal astrology? [ 3 Answers ]

I have an interest in and some experience with natal astrology, i.e. the analysis of individual birth charts. My approach to the subject has been heavily influenced by the writings of Dane Rudhyar, Stephen Arroyo and others of that general persuasion. This approach is not at all related to...

A question on astrology. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have seen a type of astrology in india called "NADI ASTROLOGY" in india. Letme brief it. It is based on the belief that every thing in our life is pre determined by god. The ancient sages of indian soil wrote number of poems (beleived to have written around 2000 year back) , which contains...

Asrtonomy/astrology? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi pals Astronomy and astrology , are they both same?

View more questions Search