Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    langel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2007, 09:34 PM
    Portuguese song
    I would like to know the titel of a song that goes something like this: de macarena ondu...
    De de de de de , de de de de de de...
    climbermat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2007, 08:23 PM
    That song is called Magalenha by Carlinhos Brown.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Portuguese I.D. [ 1 Answers ]

My father was Portuguese,he lived in Malawi where he met my mom and had me.He left when I was ten years old.The only proof I have of him being my father is his name on my birth certificate and a few photos.How do I get to find out more about him? Is there any chance of me getting a portuguese...

Portuguese passports [ 1 Answers ]

I live in the UK and would like to know the procedure to take in order to renew my portuguese passport, it expires in June?

Portuguese passport [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am wanting to apply for a Portuguese passport as my father was half Portuguese and my Grandmother fully! Both of whom are deceased now! I know that I need a birth certificate to show proof of identity to claim a Portuguese passport, however, my dads says nothing about my mother...

Portuguese Nationality [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys, I'm a former portugal colony, Macau, citizen,, but I did not accquire Portuguese nationality before it is handed back to China... Is it possible for me to do this now?? I'm studying in UK now on a visa. Thanks

View more questions Search