Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxstephaniescourfieldxx Posts: 15, Reputation: -4

Jun 25, 2007, 05:32 PM
    My fiancé got cought selling ectasy to coppers
    Hi my fiancé has got elevan acoounts ov drug dealing ectasy to undercover police on a Friday and Saturday night he had been on remand for a month then pleaded guilty at court 2 weeks ago so is now not on remand he is still in prison but its his first affnce and he is up with two other of his friends, how long do you think he will get he has said that he split up with his ex and found that ectasy made him feel better and he got into a lot of dept so solt them to get himself out of dept I just want to no how long you think he will roughly get or is there any chance he could get out on tagging.
    jeremy4719 Posts: 136, Reputation: 4

Jun 25, 2007, 06:53 PM
    I had read your paragraph about 5 times to translate it. But anyway, I think this guy will get a light sentence (2 years or less) at worse, and probably will be on probation for about 5 years afterwords. If your fiancé is selling drugs you need to move on. There is not a future in this. He will likely get into bigger problems as time goes on, unless this some how awakens him.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2007, 07:05 PM
    He committed the crime he does the time. This is a very nasty drug. It is called the Rape drug for a reason. I think you should be less concerned about him and more about you. Meaning take care of yourself and do not wait up.

He is on drugs, selling drugs and also in debt. So you should really move on and leave him in the dust. You have no future with this person. You might even be caught in the cross fire of a debt collector or druggie.

You know what you have to do.

Best of luck.

Joe
    xxstephaniescourfieldxx Posts: 15, Reputation: -4

Jul 8, 2007, 08:00 AM
    My update
    Well eveyone this is just an update if uv raed my other questions my fiancé was up at court as u all know and it got sentenced for another month but I'm feeling a bit more happier I'm shure hell get out .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Torn between my ex and my fianc? [ 3 Answers ]

I am engaged and I don't love him I am still in love with my kids daddy and my kids daddy is still in love with me what should I do even though that my kids daddy is in jail for 2 more years should I wait on him or what because I think if you love somebody you would wait so please tell me if I am...

FiancŽ troubles [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I've been dating my fiancé for 1 year and 3 months. We've been engaged 3 months. She is 24 and I'm 28. My fiancé has always had a bit of an anger, temper, depressive nature to her since I've known her, but not all the time. I never thought much of it. I though I could "fix" the...

Confused about my Fiance' [ 2 Answers ]

Well I have been engaged to my fiance' for the better part of 18mnths, we have had some issues and I have an issue with trust which I have been working on. Last Wednesday she left me a letter and the Ring in my car at work and left for a conference. The letter basically said that she loved me, will...

Wonder if fiance' is bi-sexual or not [ 7 Answers ]

I wrote in earlier today as a new member and it was deleted because I didn't have my birthday on my profile. So I am going to ask this again, now that I am old enough for this profile.Is this is something that anyone else has ever experienced..? Last weekend my finance' and I went to the bar,...

View more questions Search