Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anserman38 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2007, 12:50 PM
    Reversing an "Uninstall"
    Recently, I was having trouble with my Roxio cd recording program, I asked my computer guy about it and he said it was having problems and I should uninstall it, I would like to re-install it to see if anything has improved, how do I do that? Thanks
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 25, 2007, 01:18 PM
    The same way as you installed it to start with.
    Get the CD, throw it in the drive and go from there.
    anserman38 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2007, 01:27 PM
    I've tried that several times, that's why I thought there must be more to it than that, thanks anyway, Mike, [email protected]
    HVAC888 Posts: 674, Reputation: 75

Jun 25, 2007, 02:03 PM
    Go to the add/remove programs in the control panel, and look for the Roxio program, then uninstall.

Or the Roxio program menu, may have an uninstall option too, so check that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

A/C or Heat does not work w/thermostat set "on" or "auto". [ 22 Answers ]

A/C or Heat doesn't work in "on" or "auto". Fan will not come on at the "on" position either. I changed the batteries in the thermostat. I also read somewhere to disconnect the "Y" and hold it to the "R" on the thermostat for two minutes. That will tell me if the thermostat is the problem. ...

Hampton Bay "Belmont" Model Ceiling Fan-Reversing [ 3 Answers ]

I have had many fans through the years that were reversubke (including four in my home when I installed the Belmont), and all of them are reversible via a sliding switch on the side of the housing--as indicated by the two members who responded to my first question. However, there is no such...

Can not "copy", "paste" and "cut" ! [ 2 Answers ]

Last week, my laptop was infected by virus, I sent for repair. After that, I couldn't find "copy" and "cut", and"paste" is in grey colour ! What have to do to have them back ? Can someone help ? Thanks in advance !

View more questions Search