Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cazzy1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2005, 07:04 AM
    I'm so hurt
    What should I do in 15 and my boyfriend is 16 we have been together 2 mounths and now he is acting extreamily difficult we are just leaving school and he won't get a job he won't let me hang aroung with boys and he always turns his phone off last night he told me on the phone that he just wonts to be with his mates we have split up in the past because he just wonts to be single I think he is trying to hint at me to finish with him I hope not cause I would he heart broke when I told him I won't us to last he just laught down the phone he upsets me so much what should I do??
    turtlegirl Posts: 151, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2005, 07:27 AM
    Think of it this way. What would you do if a friend was telling you about her boyfriend who:
    1. is acting extremely difficult
    2. won't get a job
    3. won't let her hang around with boys
    4. always turns off his phone
    5. says he just wants to be with his mates AND
    6. laughed at her when she said she wanted things to last?
    I think you know the answer. Leave him alone and if he gets his act together and wants you back, then go from there. Don't allow yourself to be treated like that! You are showing him how he should treat you -- this isn't it!
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jun 20, 2005, 08:39 AM
    Yep - it sounds like you made this guy your life. Your BF is NOT your life - only part of it.

I wrote out on another post what you need to learn - part 1 and part 2. Please read this. It will help the rest of your life.

You're too available to this guy and he is repulsed by that. Give him space.
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

Jun 20, 2005, 02:16 PM
    Holy crap... I think the first thing you should do is learn to put "dots" in the proper place. Hint: at the end of sentence. :mad:
    arunavcd Posts: 89, Reputation: 3

Jun 21, 2005, 05:49 AM
    You are still young , u will meet so many people and guys. I think you should dump him or if you really feel something then try to talk things out wit him. Ask him why he is behaving in this way... And again I need 2 remind you that you are still young and there are plenty of guys out there.
    mike145k Posts: 123, Reputation: -1
    -

Jul 1, 2005, 11:05 PM
    Stop the sex
    Let me tell you something your only 15 and you are having boy troubles what's wrong with you are you going to be this way with everyone you date after a man or a boy gets his way with you the party is over baby learn this lesson and learn it well stop giving out your love to any tom or harry wait and go to school become independent and able to support yourself grow wiser with your mistakes and yes having sex is a mistake stop it
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Jul 2, 2005, 05:35 AM
    You are young I think its best to just let this one go hun... sounds like he doesn't want to be with you and staying with him if he doesn't want the rship will only make it worse because then he's going to cheat on... I think the best thing for you to do is just move on...
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

Jul 4, 2005, 01:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mike145k
    let me tell you something your only 15 and you are having boy troubles whats wrong with you are you going to be this way with everyone you date after a man or a boy gets his way with you the party is over baby learn this lesson and learn it well stop giving out your love to any tom or harry wait and go to school become independent and able to support yourself grow wiser with your mistakes and yes having sex is a mistake stop it
    Is it so hard to use dots? Whynotjusttypewholesentenceslikethisandforgetthedo tsalltogetherohandforgetcommasandeverythingelsejus ttypelikenoonewillreaditohandthankgodforthisforums ignoreuseroptionwoohoo
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Jul 4, 2005, 04:38 AM
    Lmaoooooooooo... civice you are too much... guess hell be getting on me next for using too many dots... rofl... lmaooo...
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2005, 06:27 AM
    Boyfriend
    Hi,
    Your boyfriend is simply just too much.
    This type of thing happens to women much, much too often by husbands!
    Get rid of this jerk, and re-think who you want to be with.
    I also agree that at 15 yrs old, you should be focusing on something besides sex!
    Also, for the volunteer expert using cursive language, it is not appropriate, nor is it to be used at this website.
    Best wishes,
    fredg
    mr_X Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2005, 01:57 PM
    High school is a fun "GAME"
    Play the game well high school is your chance to be with different people before "LIFE" happens to them and they become drugies and bums so I say don't worry about him explore so you don't look back at high school and regret you chance to shine :D
    sphyncx Posts: 50, Reputation: 2

Jul 20, 2005, 04:57 PM
    He's immature, drop him like a bad habit. It might even sound hard to do now... it might hurt your feelings. But when you are say... 18 for example... you look back on this and realize how much of a stronger person you are and what you did was right. You'll probably laugh at the sore er because he was being such a moron.

I've just broke away from my girl, who was the first person I cared about. Sure I was depressed for a few days... I got over it... yes I still miss her... but I outlook the future to meet more women that actually know what they want in a relationship.

Don't let this loser lower your ego and self-esteem.

Just be like... "we're done. Clearly you are being a jerk and immature as well, but damn if you don't like me you obviously must be gay or something." and make sure you just hang up before he can even have an answer.

I don't know about you guys but having a girl saying that she thinks I'm gay would leave me wanting to tell her she's wrong and feeling embarrassed. Especially at his age.
    legallyditssy Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2005, 07:31 PM
    Trust me.
    He's acting this way because honestly because he has found someone else and he doesn't want to be with you. I have been with mine for along time and just finding out that he cheated on me so give him up while you are young. It really hurts to find out later on in life after you had his kids and all that he doesn't love you. Take it from me just find someone better but don't let your guard down because once you do they will walk all over you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why doesn't it hurt? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are waiting to have sex of any kind (oral, etc) till we get married. In the past, guys I have been with would get turned on and they would claim to hurt, because they couldn't "relieve" the hardness. I asked my current boyfriend, if he hurt, when this occurred. He said no. Is...

Why wouldn't it hurt? [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are waiting to have sex of any kind (oral, etc) till we get married. In the past, guys I have been with would get turned on and they would claim to hurt, because they couldn't "relieve" the hardness. I asked my current boyfriend, if he hurt, when this occurred. He said no. Is...

Hurt, Mad, And Sad [ 105 Answers ]

Entire story merged New to the board. My ex dumped me two weeks ago. We loved each other, talk about marriage and kids. But the alarm bells in my head were going off. I basically couldn't believe what she was saying. There were many things she did that I could not understand. She would...

I'm so hurt [ 8 Answers ]

Hello I am so hurt I don't know what to do. I am 40 yrs old and I don't want any games in a relationship. I have been going with the same man for 4 1/2 yrs. Yesterday I had a terrible migraine I was unable to speak with him on the phone. I got the message to him that I was ill with headache....

View more questions Search