Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mary-jo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2007, 10:10 AM
    Sand filter manuals
    I bought a used sand filter and pump for my pool. The pump in working great, but Im not sure about the sand filter . This is all new to me and Im not sure how to operate it properly does anyone know where to find the manual, It's a Muskin model # 72162-9
    I haves searched and searched and can not find the filter with that model number.
    Any Help you can give would be appreciated. Thanks:confused:
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 25, 2007, 01:26 PM
    Most Muskin filter tanks start with FS or FT before the model numbers. This should get you started. Swimming Pool Parts - Muskin Filter and Pump Systems

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fill Sand vs. Paver Sand [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a difference in "Fill Sand" vs. "Paver Sand"? When quoting prices for laying a patio, I'm finding that Paver sand is about 10 times the price. Will Fill sand be sufficient if packed well and laid thick enough?

Sand filter [ 1 Answers ]

After our pool is cleaned, an hour later there will be sand on the bottom of the pool again. What is the prob? :( :eek: :confused:

Hotpoint stove manuals [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for the manual for a Hotpoint range. Model number HRSR3800RW-1; serial number is ZL237909V. I can not even find the model number in any sites I have looked on. Can someone tell me where I can look or even if it is available on line. Thanks

Site for downloading TV manuals? [ 1 Answers ]

I found a site oncewhich gave free info for downloading instruction booklets for lots of makes of all sorts of appliances, but lost it now. I need to find instruction manual for a Bush widescreen TV. All I need to know is how to store a channel once I've found it. All the main channels are already...

View more questions Search