Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nlorenzo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2007, 08:30 AM
    Realestate contract
    If I had signed a realestate contract agreeing to sell my home and later for personal reasons I decide not to sell, do I still owe the realestate agent a commission or how can I cancel the contract.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 25, 2007, 09:18 AM
    You can only if there is an escape clause on the contract. I hope you read the fine print. But, I don't think its free, someone has got to pay for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

SRS document for REALESTATE Project [ 4 Answers ]

I am New to Prepare SRS document for REALESTATE Project . Helpme

Realestate ? [ 3 Answers ]

What is a h o e a

Realestate law [ 3 Answers ]

I just received a notice telling me I have a lean on my house... what does this mean?

Slump in Realestate Market how to negoiate a realestate deal on new house [ 4 Answers ]

Want to purchase a new house which has constructed already which is a year old never Bought by anyone, A realestate is listing the house, however since the realestate market Is in a slump. Want to know the best way to negoiate a good price without paying the fulling asking price for it which...

Unethical realestate contract [ 10 Answers ]

My wife and I are in the process of selling out home. Our home has been on the market for about a month and a half. Monday of last week our realitor brought us a contingency contract from a prospective buyer. Our realitor said the buyer is in the process of selling their home and an offer for...

View more questions Search