Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christluvr777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2007, 07:23 AM
    Music questions
    :confused: how do I find a christian song when I don't know anything but the lyrics
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2007, 07:28 AM
    Type in the chrous on Google and see what pops up. That is what I would try. I hope this helps.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2007, 01:10 PM
    Another thing that helps, is if you type in the word Lyrics and after that, type in any sequence of words from the song. Google is meantioned above as the search engine. I want to reinforce that Google is the best search engine to use. It is available on the following link, in case you are unsure how to find it. Google
    moomin007 Posts: 158, Reputation: 33

Jun 26, 2007, 06:08 AM
    Try posting the lyrics here. We have many christians (& others) who may know the song you are after.
    Moomin

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

F zero GX music [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I just wondered if anyone knew what music is playing in the background of chapter 3's opening movie on f zero GX for the gamecube. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Music [ 1 Answers ]

Who sing "every word in this song is going to be about you?

View more questions Search