Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phoenix1664 Posts: 226, Reputation: 19

Jun 25, 2007, 02:27 AM
    Adobe problems
    Hello I am trying to convert a word document (2003) into a PDF but when I convert it the links that were in the word doc all work except to links that link to other pages in the document anyone know if there is a setting I should change or something,

Thanks in advance.
    ton_ty2275 Posts: 41, Reputation: 6

Jun 26, 2007, 02:03 AM
    Briefly, Adobe does have a DRM security feature which restricts access of some literary/intellectual web information to same computer access only or one-time transmittal to another computer/conversion---if not opened initially by the sender. If you are planning to "send or transfer" information to or from Adobe, be sure not to open or access the link(s) or file(s) that you are converting/transmitting. Otherwise, re-access will be denied.

At this point, you can reattach the original links that you need manually, without accessing them and the links should be OK to access from the same computer.
    If you want to access the file from another computer--you would need to call Adobe Customer Service for additional access.

Tomy M. Hall, MS
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Jun 26, 2007, 02:10 AM
    Great post and great advice! Right on point!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adobe reader [ 4 Answers ]

What's the best version of adobe reader? I don't want all the xtra bloatware that's not needed. I'm using a HP compaq computer and running windows xp sp2

Adobe Reader [ 3 Answers ]

I Have Adobe Reader 7.0 I was sent a form that I opened and have to fill out. But when I click on the space for me to write in my curser turns into a hand. Is there a free program that I can download so I can fill out this form in Adobe?

More on adobe 8 [ 2 Answers ]

Do the adobe reader speed launch and the synchronizer have to load at startup? Also what do these two things do?

Anyone knows adobe.. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi to all, I want to know how to add fonts in adobe illustrator and photoshop :) is that too much hehehe have a nice day... Thankz...

View more questions Search