Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juanita60 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2007, 12:20 AM
    Credit card summons
    If there is a judgement against me in California and all I get is social security 697.00 direct deposit can the lawyers take it and also I have a97 chevy cavalier in my name and my 41 yr old daughter has a 2002 chevy tahoe thatis under her name and mine can they take her s and mine idont have any assets t my car I am 61 yrs
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2007, 03:37 AM
    No, it is exempt, but you must notifiy the court of that,

Read this post:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...evy-86065.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Summons, Old Credit Card Debts [ 2 Answers ]

Hey

Credit Card Summons [ 1 Answers ]

I posted this before and for some reason it was lost. I'll try again. First off, I have read in past postings it helps if I let you know what state and county I am in for a more accurate answer. I live in Jacksonville FL, Duval County. I received a summons (delivered via Jax Sheriff Office)...

Credit card summons [ 1 Answers ]

How can I challenge a credit card summons? I received a summons today for a credit card debt ($2,647) that I owe. The amount reported is mostly over the credit limit fee, late charges and accrued interest. I cannot afford to repay the debt at this time and definitely cannot afford wage garnishment...

Credit card debt summons [ 2 Answers ]

I have credit card debt from four different cards. One is our local credit union (washington state) and I believe they are trying to send me a summons. I was contacted by an ex-partner who said they contacted him with "papers". He said he did not know how to contact me. If they cannot find me...

View more questions Search