Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crissytyler Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2007, 10:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cutie08
    me and my friend have this friend and her boyfriend has been hitting her and he threatens her all the time and he even held a gun to her head at one point fallows her everywhere and has these freaky mind game type things and the other day he poked her in the eye and made her blind in one eye i mean i know that going to the police is the right thing to do but this guy is physco and if we tell the police dont do anything about it like they dont believeus and her then he will kill our friend and then come to find us but i mean this has been going on for so long and i want tostop it what should we do please help?
    If I was in your shoes I would go to an attorny and see what your legal rights are then press charges and have a restraining order make sure you record all the abuse pictures stuff like that then make sure you have a place to go to where he can't find you until you can take him until court maybe even look into changing your name you need to take drastic measures to get away from him and where he can't track you down
    minnie4431 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2007, 10:48 PM
    GET THE HELL AWAY from HIM. If he is a psyco get as far away frrom him as humanly possible. I hope u do get away from him.
    Wishing u the best of luck
    Minnie4431
    MMJenkins Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Nov 27, 2007, 01:22 AM
    me and my friend have this friend and her boyfriend has been hitting her and he threatens her all the time and he even held a gun to her head at one point fallows her everywhere and has these freaky mind game type things and the other day he poked her in the eye and made her blind in one eye i mean i know that going to the police is the right thing to do but this guy is physco and if we tell the police dont do anything about it like they dont believeus and her then he will kill our friend and then come to find us but i mean this has been going on for so long and i want tostop it what should we do please help?
    The judge can issue a restraining order if the injury is genuine and a police report is filed.
    By all means, get an adult and the police involved.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 27, 2007, 02:29 AM
    For those of you still responding to the original post. It was posted on June 25, 2007 at 01:36 A.M. So, I would hope that the original situation has been solved by now. However, it would be nice to hear from cutie08 as to whether the situation has been solved or not, if she has not already done so earlier on this thread.

Even an update for now, might be a good thing to do.
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Nov 28, 2007, 06:48 PM
    The situation for now is under control
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2007, 10:36 PM
    the situation for now is under control
    Thank you for your clarification and for letting us know! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Police brutality? [ 3 Answers ]

So, in my town, a friend was shot to death because, according to the paper, he had a psychiatric episode and threatened the cops with a 2-1/2-inch knife. They shot him in the chest sevel times. He dies 10 minutes later, begging for help. They shot him after two minutes of arguing. What do you think?

Police brutality [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any law that defend police brutality ?

Screenplay: Police Ask for ID [ 2 Answers ]

I'm writing a screenplay. Here's the situation, and the legal question(s) that arise from it. I have a character who is suspected of art theft. He has not been charged. It turns out he is out of town. A police detective, who has come to question him questions a neighbor who lives in the same...

Police Department [ 1 Answers ]

I have been told that I could not be hired for a position at the local police department (City X, North Carolina) because I have a judgement sitting on my credit report. Why do they do that? I meet all other qualifications, and when I ask the reason isn't that I am not capable, but because I have...

View more questions Search