Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KFX Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2003, 03:52 PM
    Cdrw problem
    I have a verbatim cdrw 40x12x48x that is recognized in my operating system and bios as a lite on ltr 40x12x48x. The nero software that came with it says it is not a verbatim drive and only verbatim can be used and I used the current version of nero and it burns bad cds and sometime sees a blank cd as a burnt cd and ejects it. The nero software that I used sees it as a lite on ltr. I also update the bios for my mobo and used it on a different system and it still saw it as a lite on cdrw. Is it a bad cdrw or is their a way to get it to see it as a verbatim cdrw that burns cds.
    inachu Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2003, 11:29 AM
    cdrw problem
    You might also need to flash your cd burner as well.

Its not too uncommon if you need to do this.

Visit your hardware dealer on the web for the sflash software.

I had to do this with my TDK burner as well and it works fine now.

Inachu
    http://inachu.tripod.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows xp pro refusses my cd/dvd & cdrw [ 3 Answers ]

I add CDrw to my computer.. And now I have lost my e: drive where was shown my cd content... When I put in my cd/dvd cdrw a disck , cd/dvd cdrw just light up a bulb and that is all. I can not see cd content because my e: drive is lost. I don`t know what to do! Please help me.. :confused: :( ...

CDRW problems [ 4 Answers ]

I recently started having problems with my CDRW. I open the CDRW drawer and then close it (with or without a CD in it) and then it causes my computer to stop responding and eventually freeze. There's a little light that goes on when the CDRW drive is thinking and now when I close the drawer that...

Cd rom reading cdrw [ 1 Answers ]

Heloow ;D I have a cdrw in which I have written data in multimodesession i.e. Whenever I get file I append it in its last written track When I read it using the cdrom drive I get only the data that I have first written and not the latest files . Then after I keep on reloading the cd I get...

Cdrw-external-usb [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Philips CDRW 462/463/464 external USB drive.I lost my installation disk, drivers and my laptop computer running on Windows ME had to be reformated. CDRW drive is not recognized by the computer and it's not working. Please let me know where I can get the drivers for this drive and how to...

View more questions Search