Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Meg1986 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2007, 08:03 PM
    Troll cartoon movie, can't remember the title
    So, there was this movie I saw when I was really little either in the late 80s or the early 90s. It was about Trolls, everyone in it was trolls, and there was this girl, maybe a princess, and she was locked in a tower by this evil warlord type troll. There was something special about when she would sing and it awakened these little baby trolls that were in eggs, and they could open this portal to another world that was like paradise. Then she escaped and that was a big thing, and this guy who was helping got captured and tied to this evil willow tree that like sucked the life out of him or something. Of course the good guys win in the end it is a kids movie.

But I don't know the names of the character or the movie, if anyone remembers anything I would be so great full. I have been searching for it for a really long time.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2007, 08:48 PM
    It's possible that this is the 1993 animated movie "The Princess and the Goblin", which features, naturally, a princess (in pink), evil trolls, the power of song, and a helpful young man (who, at least in the George MacDonald source novel, gets captured). Details at:

Toonhound - The Princess and the Goblin (1992)

Jun 25, 2007, 09:20 AM
    No, that is not the movie I was looking for. The characters, the story lines and the graphics don't match up.
    The one I'm looking for all of the charcters are trolls not some.
    Thank you for trying to help, I appreciate it.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2007, 12:24 PM
    I have found it! Your movie is a 30-minute animated flick called "Magic Trolls and the Troll Warriors" from 1993. Not a lot of details to be found on it, BUT someone on eBay (at eBay: MAGIC TROLLS AND THE TROLL WARRIORS VHS MOVIE (item 220074771010 end time Jul-22-07 05:41:20 PDT)) describes it thusly: "King Nolaf and his Troll Warriors have conquered the once joyful kingdom of Everafter. He has imprisoned the beautiful princess Celia and banished all happiness from the land. The brave and dashing Sven yearns to challenge the evil Nolaf.

The only hope lies with five Magic Trolls who have been placed within suspended animation. When Sven dares to meet Celia in her tower, they fall in love. King Nolaf punishes Sven, imprisoning him in the arms of the horrible Weeping Willow. Princess Celia learns that it is her destiny to awaken the Magic Trolls. Celia and the Magic Trolls free Sven and battle the Troll Warriors."

Jun 26, 2007, 07:24 PM
    WOW! You totally rock, THAT IS RIGHT!! YOU ARE AWESOME!! I can't believe you found it, I have been trying to find this movie for such a long time. Thank You So Much!
    jiminycricket1188 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2007, 03:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg1986
    So, there was this movie I saw when I was really little either in the late 80s or the early 90s. It was about Trolls, everyone in it was trolls, and there was this girl, maybe a princess, and she was locked in a tower by this evil warlord type troll. There was something special about when she would sing and it awakened these little baby trolls that were in eggs, and they could open this portal to another world that was like paradise. Then she escaped and that was a big thing, and this guy who was helping got captured and tied to this evil willow tree that like sucked the life out of him or something. Of course the good guys win in the end it is a kids movie.

But I don't know the names of the character or the movie, if anyone remembers anything I would be so great full. I have been searching for it for a really long time.
    I might be looking for the same title... is there a flood in your movie?

Jun 29, 2007, 06:32 PM
    No, there is no flood. Sorry.
    Haxzor50 Posts: 147, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 12, 2007, 12:35 PM
    Lol, that's the movie where all of the little toy trolls came from!
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Jul 12, 2007, 04:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxzor50
    lol, thats the movie where all of the little toy trolls came from!
    the Troll dolls are from before the movie. I'm guessing the movie was made of the dolls.
    Haxzor50 Posts: 147, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 13, 2007, 12:59 AM
    Oh, Then were the troll dolls for?
    MomOf-3-Boyz Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Jul 13, 2007, 01:06 AM
    jiminycricket1188 you might be looking for a troll in central park... I believe that one had a flood... its been a few years since I watched it though so I could be completely wrong... if I am pretend I said nothing... thanks ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Can't remember title of a movie [ 2 Answers ]

I probably saw it around the late 80s or early 90s. It was a horror movie that had to do with a cult or witches or something. The beginning has a girl asking a stranger for help. She is being chased or something by the cult. He helps her and she makes friends with him and he is constantly...

Old movie I can't remember the title? [ 1 Answers ]

This was an old Black and White movie Post WWII I think, it may have tried to Build off Bogarts "Sahara". This Black and White movie is set in the desert and a group of people dig up a buried Tank (left over from WWII?) and manage to get it running just in time to use it to fight off an army of...

View more questions Search