Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fayestarling Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2007, 06:51 PM
    Special need
    Do anyone know of a good dentist who see special need children. His age is 12 yrs old?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2007, 07:13 PM
    Where are you located?
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2007, 03:16 AM
    Any pedodontist (dentist who specializes in treating children) should be able to help you out.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2007, 03:44 AM
    I would agree with flossie but not all pediatric orthdontists are willing to treat special needs children. In North Dakota there are only two, one here in Bismarck and one in Fargo.

That is why I asked where fayestarling lived. With some searching, hopefully can find resources.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Special delivery [ 9 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I just want to let everyone know that I had the baby on dec 2nd she was 6 pounds and 9.5 oz and 18 1/2 inches long and everything went well, I was suppose to have her on the 11th but she had other plans : ), I hope all is well with everyone and I just want to say thank you for all...

Special requests [ 17 Answers ]

OK I know that you all don't know me-but I am in desperation right now. I've been going through some really tough times in my life and believe it or not, I feel like God is angry with me... maybe for making some bad decisions, I don't know. But every decision I make is for nothing but the best of...

View more questions Search