Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rose525 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2007, 05:49 PM
    How does poor time management or inadequate plannig leas to plagiarism?
    How does poor time management or inadequate plannig lead to plagiarism?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2007, 06:09 PM
    How is anyone tempted by plagiarism? Not meeting a deadline, not researched information fully and cannot get the material ready, wanting to do something the easy way, not wanting to really work for something on your own.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How does poor time management or inadequate plannig leas to plagiarism? [ 2 Answers ]

How does poor time management or inadequate plannig lead to plagiarism?

Plagiarism [ 1 Answers ]

In class we had to fill out a chart about species at risk and we had to go to this specific website to fill it out, "www.speciesatrisk.gc.ca". She give us a sheet with a blank chart and the instructions to fill out the chart but the boxes were very small. I created my own chart on the computer and...

Inadequate ever since day one.black tooth [ 12 Answers ]

Well I am writing on here cause its private and I can get the opinions from others I can't get from face to face confrontations. I am 21 years old... I know others have it so much worse than I do but frankley I feel pretty low on the totem pole myself. I have never lost anyone close to me I am...

Feeling Inadequate around girl [ 22 Answers ]

I'll try to tell my story as concise and clear as possible. I have been friends with this girl now for about 2 months and a half; we get along great. She's very lively, social, intelligent, witty, etc. I'm very reserved, humble, sracastic and practical. For the past week there have been feelings...

View more questions Search