Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    italiangirlie89 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2007, 02:05 PM
    Do you think I would come off too strong?
    I like this guy who liked me up until a friend of mine said something to him and made me look obsessive. I didn't want her to say anything to him. He claims not to like me anymore, but flirts with me A LOT.

When I see him again, Im debating as to weather or not I should just be spontaneous, quit analyzing things and just kiss him.

Would I come off too strong if I were to do that? And if not, How should I do it?
    jeremy4719 Posts: 136, Reputation: 4

Jun 24, 2007, 02:06 PM
    Don't kiss him... Tell him you like him and ask him to go out to dinner with you on a date... You will get a real answer that way... A kiss may be taken as intrusive... A kiss might also make you look like you won't take no for an answer...
    Bubbler Posts: 69, Reputation: 13

Jun 24, 2007, 02:07 PM
    I would say you would be better just to strick up a convo' with the guy and take things from there!

Talk to him direct and tell your friend to stay out of your business.
    italiangirlie89 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2007, 02:11 PM
    I have told him before, and he kind of just smiles. My friend opened her mouth and pushed for a "yes" answer without me knowing which screwed it up just a tad. Ive over-analyzed this ever since she said something to him, which made us more distant, but something tells me he still kind of does. I mean, I wouldn't just go up to him and just lay one on him, but see what happens through the day, and when the time is right, just go for it.
    Bubbler Posts: 69, Reputation: 13

Jun 24, 2007, 02:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangirlie89
    Ive over-analyzed this ever since she said something to him, which made us more distant, but something tells me he still kinda does. I mean, i wouldnt just go up to him and just lay one on him, but see what happens through the day, and when the time is right, just go for it.
    Stop analyzing things and be yourself ;) It could be that this dude is just very, very shy or thinks your friend was stringing him along, that's why its better for you to do the talking.
    jeremy4719 Posts: 136, Reputation: 4

Jun 24, 2007, 02:19 PM
    If you are set on kissing him... After a good/fun day together, just walk up to him from behind and put your arms around him for 2 seconds and give him a sweet peck on the cheek and then walk away like nothing happened... See what his response is...
    Stunning07 Posts: 193, Reputation: 25

Jun 24, 2007, 03:22 PM
    People like it when someone likes them, and he prob does't want you to stop.. so he might be flirting w. you for that type of reason.. try talking to another guy.. and making him think you like him see what happens
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2007, 04:25 PM
    Well I know this, if I liked a girl and she did that I would really like that girl.

If I did not like that girl then I would be turned off... probably turned off... possibly turned off... very likely turned off by that.

If you know he likes you, just do it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psychological conflict: strong fear & strong love toward the same girl [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend has been experiencing some kind of psychological conflict for more than 1 year. Whenever he increases his love to me, his fear of losing me to another man increases. Last year, his psychological conflict made him misunderstand me a lot. For example, when he saw a tiny sign related...

Don't know if I'm strong enough to get through this [ 6 Answers ]

Ok so here's the story (apologies for the length) Back in September my best mate gave me this guys number, so I decided there was no harm in txting him, just to chat and get to know him. Well he seemed nice and we text for about 2 weeks then we met up for a drink - he was even nicer then. He...

Strong man [ 3 Answers ]

The local bar was so sure that its bartender Was the strongest man around that they Offered a standing $1000 bet. The bartender would squeeze a lemon until all The juice ran into a glass,...

Coming on too strong, what can I do? [ 3 Answers ]

I am talking to this girl who I really like and want to have a relationship with. My problem is that I always seem to come on too strong, I know I do this I just don't know how to stop it, I try but it never seems to work. I either come on too strong or not strong enough. I've had girls stop...

View more questions Search