Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Treydog84 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2007, 01:03 PM
    Amount Of Years
    Does anyone know how many year's you have to be in college before you can get a Job that refers to computers? Like the amount of time before you can work with possibly hardware.
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2007, 01:57 PM
    Some jobs require a degree, others don't. It depends on the company and the duties of the job you are applying for.

My husband is a Network Administrator for a federal govt agency, and he has no college degree. Many of his co-workers also don't have degrees, it's all about experience.

If you have some technical knowledge try and get an entry level position in the field and go from there. If you are in college, or planning to go, work toward a degree which will give you more credibility. There's not really a magic number of college years for jobs like this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Amount of food [ 9 Answers ]

Good morning. I have a baby 6 months old, I want to start with solids but I do not know how much and what to give. I gave 1 banana in the morning. Is it too much? Nicole

Help with calculating amount of Fe [ 2 Answers ]

I did an experiment involving the gravimetric determination of Iron in Geritol. At the end of the experiment I was left with a product, Fe2O3 that weighed 0.417 g I'm not sure how to calculate the amount of Iron from here. This is what I did. I calculated the molar mass of Fe2O3 to be...

Vested amount [ 1 Answers ]

Friends, just need some clarification on some financial speak. What is vested amount in reference to a balance on a 401K statement? Thanks?

View more questions Search