Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kirsty0817 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2007, 09:30 AM
    Title of 80's kids show?
    Does anyone on earth(other than myself) remember a kids TV show from early to mid 80's featuring a man sat underneath a tree? I think he used to read a story and I have a vague feeling he was either playing a guitar and singing or playing a flute??
    Nobody knows what I am going on about but its probabaly my earliest memory of watching TV... The man used to scare me a little bit, maybe he had long hair too??
    :)
    The Oracle Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2007, 04:47 AM
    I think it was called the Story Teller or something like that by Jim Henson
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2007, 10:19 PM
    Possibly Fred Penner's Place?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's kids show w/ the human body [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of the show where the guy dressed up in a suit showing the insides of the human body?

80's kids TV show, anyone? [ 8 Answers ]

Help!! I remember this one show on in the mornings I think it was, but I don't know the name of it. If I remember right it was on in the late 80's; probably around yrs. 85-89. And I want to say it was on Nick Jr. or PBS or something. It was not a cartoon, it had puppets in it. The main...

Kids TV show from the 80's (I think) [ 3 Answers ]

I really need to know the name of this one ASAP Please It was a show about a small bear (I think it was cissephere or shomething like it) who lived with his dad in a tree next to a river. They had a skimmer boat and used it to save the other animals on the river. The Crocks where the bad...

Title for a 70's / 80's Kids TV Show? [ 6 Answers ]

Does anybody remember a kids TV show during the Late 70's,and possibly Early 80's that had an elephant character in costume (not snuffleupagus) that held the end of his trunk like a megaphone? Also there were children and young adult actors on the show as well. The actors would introduce learning...

80's educational kids show [ 1 Answers ]

I remember my Second Grade teacher letting the class watch an educational kids show that featured a man that wore a body suit that showed the inside of the body. He was a white male with dark curly hair I believe. The objects around his house could talk, such as his pillow and his couch. This...

View more questions Search