tina2352 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2007, 08:33 AM
    Healing vitamins
    What vitamins promote healing? :o
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 24, 2007, 08:35 AM
    Let's see... depends really on the kind of healing you are wondering about

Vitamin E helps with the healing process as far as scaring goes, but all of the major vitamins help the healing process.

Vitamins C, E, the B-complexes, etc all aid in healing.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2007, 09:24 AM
    This from the Prevention Magazine's website - you will see there are categories of illness or condition, then will list the vitamin - Healing with Vitamins

There are pre and post surgery healing vitamins - Surgery Vitamins, Supplements, Arnica Montana, Bromelain, SinEcch, Plastic Surgery Recovery, Cosmetic Surgery

Vitamin D is considered a healing vitamin.

There was a quesiton like yours posted before - https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/nutrit...ing-20413.html

And the last one - Healing with Vitamins: Smart Ways to live Well

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which Vitamins promote healing? [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering if you could tell me which Vitamins or Supplements are known to promote healing?

Self Healing Hardware [ 3 Answers ]

For the second time in five years my hardware has healed it self.This time my year old cell phone was taken to my retailer.I told them it froze and I could not make calls. The tech told me it could not be fixed,A few days ago I recharged the phone and it now works The phone is no longer online but...

Sexual healing [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my man been together for 2 yrs know each other for 10. We got two kids together andn I have twow frm a previous relationship. We use to sex partners in the past while in the relationship it was srrong until we had our first child which will be his first and my third. IWe have a baby on the...

Healing after a break up [ 4 Answers ]

How do you block out the hurt and heal fast.

View more questions Search