Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Melaniexxxx Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2011, 10:08 PM
    Ytum7k
    Melaniexxxx Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2011, 10:10 PM
    Hey there,I recently asked my my cousin to bleach my hair,by just putting a little more of the powder stuff into my hair,so she did & it fully ate the black in my hair leaving my hair with 5% of split ends,good thing is I went to the hairdresser got a haircut thinnened my hair and it looks amazing (:
    if you have normal/thick hair do this & trust me it works ^^
    thanks Melanie xx
    Nyllia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2011, 09:37 AM
    I have been dyeing my hair for several years now and I'm always bouncing back and forth from black to blonde and blonde to black. When I go blonde I use Blondissma by L'Oreal. It is the lightest blonde in their brand and works as a prelightener for hair color. Leave it in for about twenty minutes longer than you normally would. I leave in for about 1 hour ten minutes. Next wait two full days for hair to restore and put in the blonde that you want to use. Try using an ash blonde as your hair will be slightly orange when you use the blondissma and the green tones in ash blonde will offset the red tones left in your hair. Do NOT wash your hair in between these two applications as hair color does not take as well to recently washed hair. Leave your new blonde in around 45min-1 hour and check. If still unsatisfied, dampen hair with dye still on, thoroughly recover with the dye on your head, stick a plastic bag on top and blow-dry on high heat for about ten minutes. Blondes tend to react better in heat. Rinse and deep condition for half an hour to prevent further hair damage. Works on pretty much anyone, thicker hair will need longer times.
    amyyrosee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2011, 04:52 AM
    I dyed my hair from black to blonde! It can be done! But you have to have really strong hair. I bleached my hair three times myself, I got a bleaching kit from sallys and yes it went bright ginger and I only bought three packets so I went back and they would not sell me anymore so I went to a hair dressers and its blonde now. And only cost £70 I wish I went stright there instead of trying to do it myself. I had very long hair and had to have quite a bit took off beacause of breakage, the hairdressers I went to has got 30 years experance and said I am the only person she has ever met with strongest hair! So if you only have short thin hair I wouldn't dream of doing it! I am having to take real care of it now as well but it can be done after everyone said I wouldn't be able to do it.
    kirstielouking Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2012, 02:26 AM
    Before you start changing your hair colour you need to leave it to grow out for at least 4 weeks, giving your hair a breater and fading the colour as much as possible.
    If you are wanting an ash blonde its going to be a case of stripping the hair and toning it to the desierd colour you want (depending on how well the colour is after growing it out). This will damage your hair but after growing it out the bleach won't be on for as long so won't damage it as much...
    Never mix peroxide with shampoo and never put just peroxide on your hair, that is a bad mistake. The home kits that I trust are L'Oreal or any Wella you want get your hands on.
    Hope this helps, I've been a hairdresser for over 7 years and this is the best advice I can give
    Georgie1o Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 12:08 PM
    Heey What Blonde Did It Go ?xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dying your hair black [ 17 Answers ]

I'm considering dying my hair black but I've heard that it's unhealthy in some ways. I was wonderinf if any of you know if it's harmful?

Hair dying nightmare(black to blonde) x( [ 4 Answers ]

I had been wanting blonde hair for quite sometime and my friend convinced me to dye it. I have natural black hair. So I bought the blonde dye and my friend helped my dye my hair. My hair turned out HORRIBLE! :eek: It's bright yellow on the top and the bottom half is a yellow-orangish color! Yeah....

Black hair to blonde/light brown [ 1 Answers ]

I dyed my hair black a month ago and then I dyed it red but it didn't work, maybe red was to dark?? I don't know but I was going to get the black chemically removed but a friend told me to dye my hair blonde and then dye it red Will it work?

Dying my black hair red [ 2 Answers ]

OK my hair was naturally red,like a long time ago,this school year when I came I dyed it black, after a while I have been wanting my red back, well me and a friend bought the light arburn red lazt night and did my hair,it died my roots really pretty but the rest didn't work,llike you can barley...

Dying dyed hair to blonde [ 3 Answers ]

My hair colour is a naturally a very light blonde anyway but like a fool I chopped it all of and dyed it dark brown! Its been a about 4 months and the colour has faded out quite allot and I have had a few highlights but I am still not happy with the colour. I am determined to have my hair blonde...

View more questions Search