Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hotcakesnsyrup Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Jun 24, 2007, 05:21 AM
    Is this the right spot?
    I'm not entirely sure if this question is in the right spot, but my boyfriend is into wichcraft and such, and he keeps referring to one of his hands as his "positive hand" and I was wondering what is a positive hand? He also said he uses his "second finger", what does that mean?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 24, 2007, 07:13 AM
    Second finger is ring finger or to some the magical finger, belief is it has a heart line.As for positive hand, I have never heard of this in wicca but in a type of kungfu.I think he is putting you on about that one.
    hotcakesnsyrup Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Jun 24, 2007, 10:41 AM
    OK, well, I would like to start learning things in witchcraft and everything, one main question I had was, how do you "bless" an item? Like bless a pen for magical use and such? I would like to try and get into this, but I also want to know what I am doing before I do it.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2007, 10:57 AM
    Wouldn't his positive hand be the one that emits 'magical energy' or his most powerful casting hand or something along those lines, just asking but what kind of spells can he cast, do they work and wouldn't learning witchcraft make him a warlock

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've got a yellow spot like a normal acne spot on my penis. [ 21 Answers ]

I've got like a 1/2cm spot with a yellow/white head on it on my penis about halfway up. Its like a normal acne spot on a face but I have no idea what it is?. I've squeezed it, thinking it was a normal spot and whitish pus has come out (exactly like a normal spot on your face when you squeeze it)......

Fordyce's spot (White Spot on penis) [ 15 Answers ]

I have quite a lot of small white lumps on my penis and scrotum, after doing research and looking at pictures I think these might be Fordyce's spots, but I have found one spot which looks similar to the rest but maybe the littlest bit bigger and has a yellowish head, is it possible for the penis to...

Finding a G-Spot [ 3 Answers ]

Hi friends,can anyone advise how to find the g-spot by finger or penis?would appreciate if its specific and clear.

View more questions Search