Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nahed2007 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2007, 12:05 AM
    Increasing prices to the customers
    How can I inform customers about increasing sales prices?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 24, 2007, 12:22 AM
    Carefully ;)
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2007, 07:35 AM
    Most places I shop do not cost price increases, you just see it on the item when you go to purchase it. Now if you have a regular clientele, and you send out flyers with merchandise, you can certainly put something there about a price increase. Most consumers understand the prices go up - we expect it actually, do not like it, but understand that is the way of the market. Most excuses for price increases are tied to the higher fuel costs - shipping is costlier and the cost has to be passed on to someone. The store owner cannot absorb all that. Consumers understand that.

Would not expect a sign on your window about prices increasing. Lol.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Aug 18, 2007, 01:26 PM
    If the price increases are to take effect soon but not immediately then you could advertise or tell your clients/customers of the price increase and suggest that they buy now prior to this increase. Thus increasing your sales now which could help offset a possible drop in sales when the increase hits.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Increasing prices [ 5 Answers ]

I need to write a letter that talks about a price increase. Anyone got any suggestions for wording?:)

Advise my customers of a price increase [ 2 Answers ]

Can I please have a sample letter to advise my customers of a price increase

Customers balance due used as a credit for our a/p to them [ 1 Answers ]

How is this entry completed. Our customer xyz company owes us $1000.00 which of course is in our A/R, We in turn owe xyz company 250.00 which is in our A/P. The owner decided to tell xyz company to subtract what we owe them and mail a check for the difference and call it even... Accounting...

Bringing customers to my Hair Salon [ 2 Answers ]

My hair salon has been opened for a year. I NEED HELP!!!!!!! BRING IN NEW CUSTOMERS. I am also having a problem attracting new stylists; most of the stylists i have had have been very young and not dependable. I need help fast, like yesterday. I need cheap ways to advertise. I've handed out...

Trying to keep customers happy [ 4 Answers ]

This is a question for some of the plumbers that I see giving advice to others on here. If a person buys a product at the hardware stores and ask you to install it for him how do you determine what you might charge and how do you explain to the customer that he is actually not saving money in...

View more questions Search