Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chloecam13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2007, 11:18 PM
    There is a angry ghost in my room and he hurts me
    There is a ghost in my room, I can sometimes see his shadow and at night when I'm sleeping I can see a clear vision of him in my dreams.he says his name is ben.please help me I don't know what 2 do 2 get rid of him.me and my friends tried doing a séance and politely asking him to leave but that only made him mad and he started throwing my stuff around I told my parents but they don't believe in ghosts and think I'm lying please help me sometimes when I have friends over he gets out of control and hurts me. I am really scared at the moment and I don't know what to do :( :( :( :(
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2007, 12:22 AM
    How old are you? It would help to know that in order to answer your question better.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 24, 2007, 05:33 AM
    First let me see you and your friends tried to talk to him, so I will assume your friends saw him getting mad??

If there are ghosts, you will get a priest or minister to bless your house and get rid of him. You pray to God to protect you.

But I guess I also have to ask how old you are, and are there other issues right now in your life. This sounds somewhat like pehaps other problems
    chloecam13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2007, 12:55 AM
    Well I am 15 years old 2 answer your question and what problems were you referring 2? Also I can't get a priest to bless by house because I don't believe in god but thatnks for answering me anyway
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2007, 01:01 AM
    Tell him "No!" Be proactive not reactive to him.
    ton_ty2275 Posts: 41, Reputation: 6

Jun 26, 2007, 01:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chloecam13
    well i am 15 years old 2 answer ur question and what problems were u reffering 2?? also i can't get a priest to bless by house because i dont believe in god but thatnks for answering me anyway
    Well, my opinion on this matter is --- If you don't believe in God, then you should be perfectly fine with the "ghosts".

The other issues alluded here are elements of distortion that can take place within the mind. Such as visual and auditory hallucinations, and perhaps nightmares.
    Please seek professional help in exploring these types of issues.
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2007, 12:56 AM
    Actually, one of the definitions of "proactive" involves controlling a situation by causing something to happen rather than waiting to respond to it after it happens.

In other words, saying "No!" to what the poster thinks is a ghost in their room would be an appropriate, proactive response.

Jun 27, 2007, 10:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    Actually, one of the definitions of "proactive" involves controlling a situation by causing something to happen rather than waiting to respond to it after it happens.

In other words, saying "No!" to what the poster thinks is a ghost in their room would be an appropriate, proactive response.
    Hmm... Excuse me but, I think one would have to say a little more than "NO", In order to get "Ghosts" to leave the room or change the views and/or opinions of another "poster", for that matter----obviously ;)

In fact, saying NO! Can be Retroactive. Don't you think? Logically, Let's use your strategy on the "Ghosts". "Ghosts would want you to be afraid, thus, NO, NO, NO......would not be sufficient to (QUOTE) "Control the situation before something happens" as you have stated.

How about a more proactive approach that may get results? Like, BRING IT ON!! COME ON BUDDY!! I AM READY THIS TIME! :0 , Who knows, perhaps, the " as you have stated.

How about a more proactive approach that may get results? Like, BRING IT ON!!! COME ON BUDDY!!! I AM READY THIS TIME!! :0 , Who knows, perhaps, the " will think twice next time!

Better Yet, How about, "Hello... My Ghost, I have been waiting for you---Let's have a Cup of Tea, and Have a Talk"!! ;) LOL!! HA<HA<HA, To the GHOST, I mean.

Hmm... Excuse me again... I gone off the deep end! Clough, You and I are getting to be great buddies... BRING IT ON! :D Just Kidding. Smile. Can " will think twice next time!

Better Yet, How about, " Smile? Let me know. LOL

Tomy M. Hall, MS
    P.S. Just my thoughts
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Jun 27, 2007, 05:29 PM
    I know you don't believe in God but many stories I've heard about with things similar to this and you either have to be nice to it and try to relate to it I mean if you had lived some place for a long time and all of a sound new people come and live were you live currently you'll try to scar them away or it's a demon and the only way you can get rid of it is getting a priest to bless your house
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2007, 05:38 PM
    I agree with fr chuck on this 1 ask your local priest or holy man to bless the house or whatever ritual he might do.
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2007, 08:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chloecam13
    well i am 15 years old 2 answer ur question and what problems were u reffering 2?? also i can't get a priest to bless by house because i dont believe in god but thatnks for answering me anyway
    Even if you don't believe in God, you still could get a priest or minister to bless the house. I would suggest that it would be worth a try. Priests and ministers are around to help people. Also, a lot of them can be great counselors to you concerning the things that are happening in your personal life.
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2007, 09:32 PM
    Generally speaking, ghosts do NOT hurt people. If there is a ghost there, he's likely just lost his way. Tell him that he doesn't belong there and to go to the light. That almost always will work if there really is a ghost. If you continue to have problems then you should definitely speak with a minister or priest. You don't have to believe in God to do that. I agree with Clough - a minister or priest can be excellent, unbiased, honest, caring counselors to help you through personal issues too. Besides their religious pursuits, they are still just regular people only with a GENUINE care and concern for others.

Hope this helps.

Hugs, Didi
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2007, 10:30 PM
    Excellent perspective and advice above based on the age and understanding of the person asking the question.

I tried to spread the love again Didi, but the system wouldn't let me!
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2007, 12:45 AM
    Comments on this post
    Ton_ty2275 disagrees: Not true.
    Not true? About which point were you in disagreement concerning the above answer? Or, was it concerning all the points together? It would help to have an explanation from you as to why, rather than just simply disagreeing for no apparent reason or purpose.

Giving support to others on this site for their good and positive answers is very important.

We should work to build rather than to destroy. Being honest, upfront and not secretive is the best policy.

Jun 29, 2007, 12:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ton_ty2275
    Hmm...Excuse me but, I think one would have to say a little more than "NO", In order to get "Ghosts" to leave the room or change the views and/or opinions of another "poster", for that matter----obviously ;)

In fact, saying NO! can be Retroactive. Don't you think? Logically, Let's use your strategy on the "Ghosts". "Ghosts would want you to be afraid, thus, NO, NO, NO......would not be sufficient to (QUOTE) "Control the situation before something happens" as you have stated.

How about a more proactive approach that may get results? Like, BRING IT ON!!! COME ON BUDDY!!! I AM READY THIS TIME!! :0 , Who knows, perhaps, the "Ghosts" will think twice next time!

Better Yet, How about, "Hello...My Ghost, I have been waiting for you---Let's have a Cup of Tea, and Have a Talk"!!! ;) LOL!!!!!! HA<HA<HA, To the GHOST, I mean.

Hmm.....Excuse me again......I gone off the deep end!! Clough, You and I are getting to be great buddies...BRING IT ON!! :D Just Kidding. Smile. Can "Ghosts" Smile? Let me know. LOL

Tomy M. Hall, MS
    P.S. Just my thoughts
    Why? I am only being realistic.

I apologize to anyone who maybe offended.

Better Yet, I think I'll just say NO...

Sincerely, Tomy M. Hall, MS
    rchl1995 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2011, 08:48 PM
    Get a priest n straight away dude, that's creepy ****. I got one in for mine and his gone. Do it! Trust me its freakin incredible!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I be angry at her? [ 5 Answers ]

Apperently my friend likes my ex boyfriend and she didn't tell me this. I think the only person that knows is our other friend, the one she spends most of her time with, because they live in the same street. The reason why I'm angry is beacause of she's always asked me if I still like this guy and...

Hurts when he puts it in, fine during, hurts when he cums in me. [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know what it is. I went for a pap and I had a bacterial infection and I started taking this medication and afterwards, sex just isn't the same. I mean its so painful. Ive been with this guy for more than a year and we never used a condom but I don't think that has anything to do wit my...

Why am I so angry with him [ 9 Answers ]

Hi all I have had this huge problem that I can't seem to let go of. Let me first tell you the basis of it all. I had been in a serious long term relationship with a man for nearly 4 years, I was living with him at the time and we were due to get married. But unfortunately the relationship ended...

Why does she gets angry easily? [ 1 Answers ]

We have been dating for the past 3 years and yet she easily gets angry over little things (either relevant or not). Why do I do?

Angry [ 2 Answers ]

Dear who ever I will not tell you my name. For some reason I am always feeling :mad: with someone but I don't know who.

View more questions Search