Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    888888 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2007, 10:38 PM
    Bio major
    Hi, I'm having trouble with this question.

What are three pieces of information which can be obtained about a protein by comparing its primary structure with that of other proteins?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 24, 2007, 07:17 AM
    Primary, secondary and tertiary structure
    nharv06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2007, 04:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 888888
    hi, im having trouble with this question.

what are three pieces of information which can be obtained about a protein by comparing its primary structure with that of other proteins?
    Probobly shape of the protein, such as teritary structure, amino acid sequence, function of the protein... hope that helped

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can NON bio dad sue bio mom for C/S ? [ 10 Answers ]

I am divorced from ex . Who has been a father figure to my oldest daughter for 15 1/2 years . She is 16 (17 in June of 07) . If she decides to move in with him . Can he sue me for C/S ? He is NOT the bio dad . And he does NOT have legal custody of her at this time . Can he sue me for C/S , or will...

Looking for my bio father [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for my biological father. All I have is a name and the school where he and my mother met. I live in IL and all files are sealed until I get a court order to have them opened. I don't know if I can post the name and info that I have on this forum. Could anyone help me out with...

Bio spot [ 50 Answers ]

Does anyone know if this stuff is good or not? I've heard it works just as good as Frountline. I'm using Frountline plus, which is running about $100 a months for my dogs and cats. I'm looking for a less expensive yet effective route.

View more questions Search