Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unfolding Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2007, 10:05 PM
    My mother is out to destroy me
    My mothers always hated me seriously hated me she acts bipolor but has never been diagonosed her behaviour was always a secreat to be keep growing up I accepted this from an early age and took it as the norm in our house now 20yrs later she still hates me and is hell bent on destorying me yes I've tried to work it out yes I've tried the heart ot hearts but no she just hates me point blank I've now decided to let it go and move on but not sure where to start so what I want to ask is has anyone been through this how did they do it
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2007, 10:09 PM
    If you don't mind me asking... what does your mother do, what has she done? Have you ever read the book A Child Called It? It is a great real life account of a boy who went through traumatic child abuse! Now his mother was definitely out to destroy him! I am so sorry that you have had to grow up around a mother like that... become stronger from it, don't let it bring you down.
    unfolding Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2007, 10:30 PM
    Hi there no I haven't read the book but will look it up as far as my mother.. oh where it begin my mother comes from a family of 8, 3 left alive the rest committed suicide growing up must have been crap for her I wouldn't know as I never was told her mother hated her also so it's a no brainer where it comes from I have a daughter, I don't hate her and I can't work out how I ever could I do not parent as my mother did though, my mother was determined to squash any self esteem and set out to make us dependent upon her, my mother now is using any and every thing to cause trouble in my life as I disobeyed a direct order from her and moved out of her city various authories have come to my house because of complaints made by her and no they are all made up and yes the various authories can see that and have given me the thumbs up one even gave me a hug and told me I was a great mum keep up the good work
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2007, 10:43 PM
    Sounds like your mom had a pretty ruff childhood and that's probably why she as acted the way she has. It's unfortunate. All I can say is, GOOD FOR YOU for breaking the cycle! Maybe you can get your mom some help... for you of course!
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2007, 12:56 PM
    I agree with the above poster. Moving away from her was the wisest thing you could have done. The next time any authorities show up on your doorstep with fabricated complaints from your mother, turn right around and charge her with harassment, filing a false police report and whatever else the cops or an attorney can help you think of.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mother acts like a bill collector more than a mother [ 9 Answers ]

I need an opinion... my mother has lent me money for some computer programs and we get our cell phones together so I deposit mine in her account every month to pay for mine and pay her monthly to pay her back for my programs. Lately, my work has been slow, and I will not have the money until next...

Solar flares can destroy the world? [ 13 Answers ]

I was talking to my dad, and he said that at any moment, we could look into the sky, and see funny lights like the aurora boreallis, and be like "oooh, thats pretty" and then die a few seconds or days later. Apparently that would be a solar flare from the sun hitting the earrth. I've been told...

My mother [ 1 Answers ]

Who is my birth mother?:confused:

My mother [ 8 Answers ]

My mother passed away two years ago. It was very painful. I have been reliving her last moments lately at night when I go to bed. I can see her sitting up as plain as she did, saying no... I am not ready to die. I feel like there is something I should have done. She had lung cancer and basically...

View more questions Search