Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mazzie Posts: 41, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2007, 08:38 PM
    simple solution
    I have been so into building my own PC that I am not seeing the forest for the trees. I put together an asus barebones with amd 64x2processor with 250gb hard drive and 2 gb memory, dvd burner. When I plug it in, the light on the mobo is on but the power supply does not turn on. I know this is a simple solution, but I can't see it. Any help would be appreciated.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2007, 12:38 AM
    I don't have an answer to your question. But, I think that your question is important. By my posting a response to it, it will get moved more towards the top of the list of questions to be answered. Hopefully, someone who is knowledgeable about what you ask will come along to answer it.
    HVAC888 Posts: 674, Reputation: 75

Jun 25, 2007, 02:09 PM
    Check if you plugged the "PWR ON" cable into the correct pins on the motherboard. This cable is part of the computer case, along with the "reset SW", "IDE LED", "SPKR", etc. leads.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pimple solution [ 12 Answers ]

I want to know which herbal treatment is good for the cure of pimples.I have acne all over my face and I used lots of cream that says can treat acne but no improvement.I want to use some herbal treatment with no side effects and can be available easily.I will appreciate of your kind response.Thanks

BTB 1 % solution [ 1 Answers ]

How to prepare bromomotymol blue aquaous solution 1 % ?

Molarity of a solution [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone help me with this problem? A solution of calcium hydroxide required 26.42 ml to neutralize .914 g of potassium hydrogen phthalate. What was the molarity of the calcium hydroxide solution? This equation is given: Ca(OH)2 + 2KHC8H4O4= CaC8H4O4+ K2C8H4O4 + 2H2O The molarity of...

Buffer solution [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to do a buffer solution of sodium hydrogen phosphate and sodium dihydrogen phosphate but they won't dissolve. My solvent is H20 and both are soluble in water. Why would this be? What could be wrong?

View more questions Search