Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Star1447 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2007, 05:09 PM
    Cannot print emails
    An error has occurred in the script on this page.
    Internet Explorer Script Error.
    Line: 2011
    Char: 1
    Error: Invalid Argument
    Code: 0
    Url: res//ieframe.dll/preview.dlg

This error message keeps appearing recently when I try to print my emails off my HP Laserr Jet printer.Also I now can't print off the internet and I only receive a blank page.
    HELP!!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2007, 12:48 AM
    I am not a computer expert. But, I do know a few things, so I will make an attempt at answering your question. It would help to know what operating system you are using in order to better answer your question. XP, 2000, Me, '98, Mac, etc. Also, how old your printer is. If your printer is old, it may just need to be replaced.

One thing that I would do, is try re-installing the software for your printer.

Hopefully, someone will come along who knows about the error code that you have posted in your question.

By my posting a response to your question here, it is more likely to get answered because it will be more towards the top of the list of questions to be answered.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cannot print emails [ 49 Answers ]

This problem started about two weeks ago.  Whenever I try to print an email using Outlook Express 6.0 (my OS is XP), I get this window: Internet Explorer Script Error ! An error has occurred in the script on this page. Line:  1344 Char:  1 Error:  Unspecified error. Code:  0

Unable to print emails [ 1 Answers ]

I am unable to print my emails I get a box stating internet explorer script error, Could someone please help to solve this problem. Many thanks sassie

Does anyone else get emails like this? [ 12 Answers ]

I was just wondering if anyone else ever gets emails like this.. I find them annoying and somehow wrong. I am sure it's a scam. I almost wonder if some of it is a terriorist plot, due to the timing and the way it's handled. I would love some feedback as far as what you think and if possible who to...

Emails [ 1 Answers ]

WHEN I OPEN AN EMAIL UP SOME OF THEM Won't PLAY IT LOOKS LIKE ITS GOING TO START PLAYING BUT THEN IT SAYS THIS... Windows Media Player cannot connect to the server. The server name might not be correct, the server might not be available, or your proxy settings might not be correct. SOMEONE...

HTML emails [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, can anyone help me with some HTML (CGI-SCRIPTS) programming. I am trying to send an automatic email to everyone who submits a feedback form to me on my site. Problem is I want to send Japanese characters, which can only be done via an HTML email. At the moment my comand is: <form...

View more questions Search