Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phia Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2007, 04:31 PM
    Fan motor and capicator
    Can anyone tell me where I may purchase parts for a Rheem Classic Airconditioning unit? I am in need of a Fan motor and a capicator.

Thank you
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jun 23, 2007, 06:39 PM
    The parts are available in many places. You will need to remove the motor and capacitor and have them matched up for speed (RPM's) and horse power.
    The new motor will probably have a rotation change plug or the wiring diagram on the motor will tell you how to change the rotation so the air blows out of the unit.

If you do not know what you are doing with electric and wiring you might want to consider professional help and call for service.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Motor [ 9 Answers ]

Anyone know where I can find a fan motor for wood stove It is a Englands motor #7021-4784 Type U21 1/60th hp?

A/C fan motor [ 1 Answers ]

hvac1000, I believe the wiring is right now. But, the fan will only run for about five minutes and then shut down. The motor, contactor and capacitor are all new. The wires were close to The same, black black, brown brown and blue purple. Any ideal of what the problem May be would...

AC Fan Motor [ 4 Answers ]

What is the difference in the wiring for a 3 speed motor and a 4 speed motor? I'm having trouble with the reconnection of the new motor.

Ceiling fan with light kit on separate switches [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently replaced a ceiling fan with light kit with a newer model. I hooked up the wires from the new fan/light to the same wires in the ceiling box that the old fan was hooked up to. There are two switches on the wall plate, one for the light and one for the fan. When I hooked up the new...

View more questions Search