Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    standur Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2007, 03:06 PM
    A/C routine, preventive maintenance
    How can I find a reliable, professional, competent and fair a/c technician in southwest houston to perform routine preventive maintenance on my a/c and what is a useful checklist for this work.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jun 23, 2007, 06:47 PM
    Best to find service people by word of mouth. Ask to see if they use a check off list. Some due and some due not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New Routine [ 4 Answers ]

hey I used to do circuit workout 3x a week and now I do 3x a week diff muscle groups, because I haven't really seen any change w/ what I have been doing. Is this a good move, because I know a lot of people and whatever do it. I'll try and see thanks, but any advice would be good

It getting to be a routine [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everyone. I just wanted to put my situation out there and see what advice I could get. Me and my girlfriend have been seeing each other for about a year now, exclusively for the past 7 months. We love each other but lately things have been getting boring. We both go to school full time and both...

Cost for Routine Maintenance [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am clueless about the costs associated with routine maintenance for my HVAC. I would like for the technician to do a complete system review and change the filter, if necessary. What is the appropriate cost range for such services? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Tell me about your skincare routine! [ 3 Answers ]

I don't have really horrible skin, but when I breakout, they're big and nasty and stay forever... I'll start a routine, but after a couple of months, my skin gets evil again and it's back to square one. I've been using St. Ives apricot scrub and following with a neutrogena oil control thing, but...

View more questions Search