Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmbcat Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2005, 11:37 AM
    Felicity DVD music help
    In the very last episode, fourth season, during the flashback of Ben and Felicity watching the Charlie Chaplin movie on the roof there is a song playing that I can't find anywhere. I think the title of the song is "Born Yesterday" or something like that. I know the song originally on the series is on the soundtrack but I would like to know what song is on the DVD version. Thanks to anyone who can help.
    tammy1135 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2005, 06:53 AM
    Felicity tunes
    Have you tried www.felicitytunes.com? I have found a lot of info on it. I am also trying to find a song from the 4th season. It is where ben runs to the airport to catch felicity before she boards a plane to leave. The dvd version is something like "all you need is someone who can let you breathe." the felcity link above says it is a different song. Let me know if you have an answer on my song. I will research your song also.

Thankx

Jul 6, 2005, 07:43 AM
    Felicity tunes
    I have tried Felicitytunes.com and that has good info but not about the DVDs. All the music on the DVDs is different than music on the original series which felicitytunes.com does a great job of documenting. So for the DVD music, I'm not sure where to go. It could even be that it was all original music made for the DVDs.
    meremorgan Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2005, 05:11 PM
    Charlie Chaplin Scene on DVD
    It's Heather Nova's Like Lovers Do. You can find this song on the Serendipity Soundtrack. That's how I happened to run across it. :p It was on the TV show - Sarah MacLachlan - Ice Cream. Both are great songs.

I'm looking for two songs on Season 4 - DVD:

I've looked high and low on various websites. Still I've come up with nothing.
    I'm looking for the song from Episode 11 - which is when Ben runs to get Felicity back before she leaves on the airplane. Ben finds her at the airport. I love this song.

The other song I'm looking for is on Episode 17 - The Graduate -
    It's the one when Ben and Felicity are graduating. It's a wonderful melody and I would to have it in all my collection of music. Thank you.
    Briendamijo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2005, 08:17 PM
    Still need help finding that song!
    Actually, in the song that is played on the DVD version of the last episode, the vocalist is male. I actually really would like to find out the title/artist of that song as well. The lyrics seem to go along the lines of "So lets pretend we can start again, we'll pick up where we left off.......since I was born, yesterday" and begins with the lyrics "Its been a long time...." If anyone can find the information about that song, it would be great.
    Briendamijo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2005, 10:19 AM
    Found It!
    Haha, with some careful search, I've finally found the REAL song from the DVD version of Felicity (Flashback scene where Ben and Felicity watch the Gold Rush) The song is

"Born Yesterday" by Mike Schmid

You can listen to the whole thing at www.broadjam.com and search "Born Yesterday" or "Mike Schmid"

Jul 11, 2005, 10:47 AM
    Thanks!
    Thank you Briendamijo! Great job tracking that one down. I really appreciate that one.
    torrence125 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2005, 03:28 PM
    Song please!
    I'm looking for a song on the season 4 DVD - it actually plays in 2 episodes:
    1. when ben is running after felicity to the airport and
    2. when felicity is telling noel she's from the future.

The lyrics are
    And all you need is someone who can let you breathe
    Everybody needs to feel that
    And all you want is someone who can let you breathe

Any help would be much appreciated! I've looked everywhere and I know others are looking for it too! :)
    daisy06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2005, 03:38 AM
    The
    I think its "Breathe" by Lea Longo
    I'm looking for a song on the 4th season DVD, episode 'The power of the ex', its played in the scene where felicity and ben are in the lab and they kiss, at the same time noel and hanna are at her apartment kissing too. The lyrics are "sometimes i wonder why i want to be with you over and over sometimes i wonder why i'm happy to be with you over and over..." if anyone knows what it is please tell me. I really want this song. I can't find it on felicitytunes.com because they don't show the songs from the dvds
    cblink1288800 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2005, 11:45 AM
    Song
    There is a song in the episode "The Slump" which is in season 2. I can't seem to figure out who it is or what the title is. It's in the scene right after the opening credits. It's the episode after Felicity finds out that her parents are getting a divorce, which is the first episode with Dr. Povone. Thanks for your help. The song is really good I just don't know who sings it or what the title is.

The first few lines of the song go like this: "We walked alone beside the park and we talked about your shoes..."
    tribanty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2005, 02:46 PM
    Please help me find this song!
    In the very last episode on the senior year dvd's I am looking for the song that plays while Felicity is dripping wax on the "memory tree" or whatever you want to call it. I have checked all the felicity music sites and they have the song that probably was in the episode when it aired on the wb. Please help me find it!!
    bexy23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2005, 07:57 PM
    Does anyone know who sings the song (on the dvd) that plays in the episode "Connections" at the very end after Ben's been missing for some time. He leaves Felicity's room and goes home. It shows him hugging Sean and Julie, his face all beat up and everything.

Any help I could get would be wonderful. ;)
    sueyz Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2005, 03:50 PM
    Connections song
    bexy23

I have been interested in the same song. I am searching everywhere for it. I think I have narrowed down the artist at least. I believe it is Dar Williams
    I am also an alias fan and I was searching through all the female singers in alias soundtrack... sometimes jj uses the same music

Anyway if you have itunes or something else download dar williams and the song "it's a war in there" it is so much like the song we are trying to find.
    Maybe you can do better than me with this info
    Good luck
    tweety55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2005, 04:08 PM
    Friends epiosde elena and Felicity
    Hey Guys,
    Does anyone know the name and artist of the song playing when Elena starts to cry and rest her head on Felicity's sholder when she knows that Blair is in fact cheating on her... it goes something like lie to me or something like that.. I can't find it anywhere help!
    starrfallen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2005, 11:09 AM
    Lol
    I wish I would have seen this post when you guys first posted it. Mike schmid is one of my best friends. Lol. Born yesterday is a great song.

Go to http://www.mikeschmid.com to listen to him more - his new album is coming out in November.
    starrfallen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2005, 11:10 AM
    By the way
    Yes dar williams sings "it's a war in there"

Oct 25, 2005, 11:43 AM
    Epi "connections" song
    I know there were a few of you interested in this song

Someone very kindly told me what it is

The scene where ben returns to loft after getting beaten up for the money he owed

It is "let go" by hank dogs
    these4words Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2005, 10:36 PM
    Ahhhhh
    Season one.
    Episode: boggled.

Does anyone know the song that's playing while ben is running around the track with felicity watching?

I'd assume it's called 'morning after' or something close to it... I've been searching for a while with no results!

Thanks.

Oct 26, 2005, 05:02 PM
    Need help w/ song season 2
    In episode "the slump" the 2nd or 3rd visit to dr pavone when felicity is saying she doesn't know who she is anymore. There is a pretty song (female singer) playing and I can't make out the lyrics at all. If anyone knows this song... please help

Much thanks!
    Sue
    jeannine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2005, 03:57 AM
    Slump song--reply to suelz
    After much digging, a few years ago I found that song--it's by azure ray and the title is displaced. Hope that helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Felicity music [ 20 Answers ]

I am so incredibly obsessed with a song from felicity season 4... the dvd version. Apparently, others have been too because I found the name of the song through this website. I just found out the song is called "born yesterday" by Mike Schmid. However, I have searched everywhere and can't find a...

Felicity DVD song? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I looking for a song that played on the Felicity DVD season 2. The episode was called "Running Mates" The scene is when Ben buys a ticket. This is the only lyric's I have to go by: "Sometimes it's better to let it go". It's also a female artist how sings it.

Felicity DVD music question [ 1 Answers ]

On the Felicity DVD season 4, episode 6 (titled - Oops... Noel did it Again), does anyone know the artist and title of the song playing during the final scene where Ben is visiting his Dad in the hospital? Thanks very much in advance if anyone can help me.

View more questions Search