Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meremorgan Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2006, 05:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by katrinkles
    I need help finding a song in "THE GRADUATE" episode. The song is played in the scene of the graduation. The lyrics are something like this,

"if i could fly, i would go and tell the world...and i would run and i would say and i would cross a stormy ocean if i could be with you...and i would breathe you in and i'd be whole again, i would scream out i love you..."

please help...I LOVE THIS SONG and it's nowhere to be found!
    The song you're looking for from the DVD Version is "If I Could Fly" by Charity Chapman. Go to her website and you can actually listen to the song. It's not out on an album yet. She loves e-mails from her fans, so you can always e-mail her and find out when it's coming out. :-)
    noanoanoa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2006, 12:47 AM
    Hi everyone :)

I'm looking for the following:

Season 4 - episode: Ben Don't Leave - the last song played in the end scene when Felicity starts reading Lauren's letter, and later on is sitting next to Ben in the hospital..

Lyrics seemed to go something like..

I have you, where are you
    I know you're mine
    I made you, destroyd you
    I'm taking my time coming back
    Coming back

And also..

I'd like to get my hands on Stephanie Schneiderman's song called "How Happy" (season 4 - episode: Your Money Or Your Wife)

Thanks in advance :D
    succubusgyrl1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2006, 09:57 AM
    I looked through every post and I didn't see anything about when Noel and Felicity first kiss during boggle in the episode "Boggled." Maybe I have overlooked it somewhere, but I beg for help! Pleeeeeaaaaase!
    nobodyshere Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2006, 12:49 PM
    I know a lot of people are looking for this song. Hopefully you guys can help me out. It was played in Season 1 Episode 14: Todd Mulcahy, Part 2. It plays when Felicity is painting all night. It is a slow, acoustic song by a woman. Here are the lyrics. Any help would be grately apprecitated.

The look in your eyes tonight
    Tells Me Your Leaving
    I can't believe my heart
    It Started Bleeding

No more Pride
    Left here inside
    No Angel
    Standing By Me

Must've been blind
    To Let You Back Inside
    Must've been crazy
    to fall for the fall old line

There are words
    that I can't seem to find
    And I hope you pray for me
    Like I'm praying for you
    And I'd done with this
    done with this
    done...
    jaynen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2006, 04:41 PM
    The song from The Perfect Match when Ben is running to catch Felcity at the airport is called Breathe by Lea Longo

The song is OVER AND OVER by Blaire Woods Reinhard. That;s the song that is playing in THE POWER of the EX while Ben and Fel. Are kissing in the lab.
    rockinjohnny Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2006, 05:08 PM
    On Felicity DVD season 4, episode 6 "Oops...Noel Did It Again" - does anyone know the title and artist of the song playing during the last scene where Ben is visiting his Dad in the hospital? Thanks very much in advance if anyone can help.
    strykre9981 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2006, 08:31 PM
    Hi--- I was wondering if someone knew the name of the techno song that plays at the T-Bone club in "The Aretha Theory" on the DVD set. It's the scene where Megan is dancing, where Felicty dances with Earl and then when Ben sees Felicity dancing at the club.

Thanks!
    Aerin
    gracie1522 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2006, 03:21 PM
    I am going crazyyy trying to find a song from Felicity, it's the WE version and not the original so I can't find it anywhere online. Its from season two, episode 15 "Things Change", at the very end when Ben goes to tell Felicity how he feels about her and sees her hanging out with Greg at the health clinic. It's a male singer and the lyrics are something like,

I can't help myself
    You need me in the dark
    I can't help myself
    I love you pure and plain.

If anyone can help, that'd be great- Thanks!
    AJ33 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2006, 06:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by strykre9981
    Hi--- I was wondering if someone knew the name of the techno song that plays at the T-Bone club in "The Aretha Theory" on the DVD set. It's the scene where Megan is dancing, where Felicty dances with Earl and then when Ben sees Felicity dancing at the club.

Thanks!
    Aerin
    The name of the song is Bidibodi Bidibu by Bubbles and it is on itunes...

Aug 11, 2006, 07:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tribanty
    In the very last episode on the senior year dvd's I am looking for the song that plays while Felicity is dripping wax on the "memory tree" or whatever you wanna call it. I have checked all the felicity music sites and they have the song that probably was in the episode when it aired on the wb. Please help me find it!!!
    I know it has been awhile I hope you are still looking for the song because I have been looking for that song since the DVD came out. I recently found it. The name of the song is by Trespassers William and the song is called Lie In the Sound, it is on itunes and I love that song...
    meaghansr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2006, 03:21 PM
    In the episode "Your Money or Your Wife" on the Season 4 DVDs, there's a song at the very end with these lyrics:

I'm shaken to the core
    I've picked this scab once more
    You want me to know
    How happy you've grown to be
    I'm not above going down
    The rollercoaster, the go-round
    Anything but how happy you've grown to be
    Happy without me
    Without me, without me, without me,
    How happy
    Without me, without me, without me
    How happy

I'm dying to know who sings this and what the name of the song is. If anyone can help me, I would really really appreciate it. Everywhere I've looked so far says it's "Displaced" by Azure Ray, but I already have that song and it's totally different from this one.

Nov 6, 2006, 05:16 PM
    The song is called How Happy and it is by Stephanie Schneiderman and I got it on itunes and I love that song...
    meaghansr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2006, 07:39 PM
    AJ33, Thank you so much! I've been looking for that song for over a year (off and on, obviously)!
    vernwagz Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2006, 09:25 PM
    Does anyone know the song in senior year episode 7 its on the DVD version it's the storm episode. And it's the part where Ben is reading felicitys letter?
    Also in epoisode girlfight from junior year the song that is playing on the DVD version when Elana is telling tracey to be with Rose and he said OK order me a burger and she finds the condom in her wallet I love those two songs and can't find them anywhere

Nov 19, 2006, 10:05 AM
    The song from Episode 7, The Storm, when Ben is reading Felicity's letter is "The Choosing" and it is by David Grow...
    ElliotReed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2006, 06:50 PM
    I am looking for two songs from the season 4 DVD version. The first one is from episode 4.17, "The Graduate". It's the song playing at the very beginning when Ben asks Felicity to marry him. Some lyrics are:

Just when you thought you'd found a reason, everything changes and you know. It's going to be a long, hard season, and there's things you can't control.

So try to last until you're tired.

You have to travel so much distance to find hope, so go easy on your soul.

The other song I am looking for is from episode 4.14, "Raising In Arizona". It's playing when Felicity tells Noel about Ben getting Lauren pregnant and Ben walks in and gets mad. Some lyrics are:

What's the sense in holdin' on when I can let go, I can let go.

I could fly anywhere, but this is where I land.

It's nothing like we planned, and here I am.

These songs are not "Lay Your Weary Body Down" by The Gigolo Aunts and "Just Go On Home" by Mojo Monkeys, as listed in all the Felicity music boards. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Gwendilyn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2006, 12:18 PM
    I'm looking for a song on the season four DVD. It's played in the episode 'Felicity, Interrupted' when Felicity calls Ben in the middle night after seeing Zoe in the hospital.

The lyrics go, "Only then will I know how we fell from grace. Will we ever leave this place? I believe. I believe. I believe in you."
    kavi8778 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2006, 04:04 PM
    Does anyone know which song is playing during Season 3 - The Breakup Kit episode? These are some of the lyrics:

Breathe in, breathe out
    Under my skin and through my body
    You are the one worth waiting for

Sep 5, 2007, 06:14 PM
    I am trying to find some songs from the felicity DVD... THe song in the 4th season episode 6th Oops noel did it again, it is the very last scene where ben goes back to the hospital to see his day... I know part of it is I am falling... but I don't know the rest.

Sep 5, 2007, 06:16 PM
    The song from junior year from episode called girlfight where elana is telling tracy to be with rose and she finds the condom in his wallet after he tells her to order him a burger... does anyone know that song??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Felicity music [ 20 Answers ]

I am so incredibly obsessed with a song from felicity season 4... the dvd version. Apparently, others have been too because I found the name of the song through this website. I just found out the song is called "born yesterday" by Mike Schmid. However, I have searched everywhere and can't find a...

Felicity DVD song? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I looking for a song that played on the Felicity DVD season 2. The episode was called "Running Mates" The scene is when Ben buys a ticket. This is the only lyric's I have to go by: "Sometimes it's better to let it go". It's also a female artist how sings it.

Felicity DVD music question [ 1 Answers ]

On the Felicity DVD season 4, episode 6 (titled - Oops... Noel did it Again), does anyone know the artist and title of the song playing during the final scene where Ben is visiting his Dad in the hospital? Thanks very much in advance if anyone can help me.

View more questions Search