Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sueyz Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2005, 06:16 AM
    A million thanks I appreciate it!
    coolgurl222 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2005, 06:43 PM
    Trying to find songs
    Hey people so I'm having trouble finding some songs I can't download the mike Schmid song on my ares which sucks and there's a song played in season 2 in the very last episode when felicity is laying on the bed and ben is at the airport I don't know what its called all I know it's a guy singing does anyone know that song it would really help thanxs byebye:)
    bloomie888 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2005, 11:45 PM
    Help with dvd music Please!
    Does anyone know the name of the Led Zeppelin song that is playing in the season four dvd episode "the graduate". It is playing when Ben and Felicity go back to Felicity's place after they get back from Epstein bar after graduation. It plays while they are making out.

Thanks so much,
    Bloomie888
    felicityfreak Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2006, 06:33 AM
    Desperate song help!
    Hey, I am absolutely OBSESSED with this show and I LOVE the msic featured on it, the DVD version that is, and I was just wonderign if you knew the name of the artist and song on the 1st season in 'drawing the line 2' episode in the scene where ben comforts Julie before she goes to talk to someone in the health clinic, on the DVD. I know it's a woman's voice and it starts with these words- 'every man has his breaking point... ' and then it has the words 'i was all right before, I will be all right again.'? Please help!:(
    HelpMeFelicityMusic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2006, 02:09 AM
    HELP!! Season 2 DVD "Party Lines" music at end
    At the very end of "Party Lines" at the Sadie Hawkins dance on the DVD, there is a song playing. I think that I found it may have been sung by a David Orris, maybe called "No where I could run" or "No where I could run from you" I'm not real sure. The point is, I can't find the song ANYWHERE!! Is there anyone that can help me out? The song is so awesome, and I desperately need a copy! Please someone help!!
    felicityfan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2006, 04:49 PM
    The list
    Anyone know the song played on the DVD during "the list" episode when felicity and ben are kissing on the roof...
    Lyrics:
    "when we wake up in
    the night and we looked up at the stars and the mountains looked so
    high, the oceans far and wide"

Thanks!
    katjs11 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2006, 09:59 AM
    Still don't know the song
    Someone on here has been asking about the same song I want to find and no one has answered his/her question. The lyrics are:

Sometimes I wonder why I want to be with you
    Over and over
    Sometimes I wonder why I'm happy to be with you
    Over and over

Now, this song is in 2 different episodes during season 4 in the flashback episodes. It is a woman singing and it has amazing harmonies. Please help me.

Thank you.
    gracie21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2006, 07:07 PM
    I have been looking everywhere for that song! I have tried everything! I have given up hope, if you have any luck please share!:o
    katrinkles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2006, 12:35 PM
    I need help finding a song in "THE GRADUATE" episode. The song is played in the scene of the graduation. The lyrics are something like this,

"if i could fly, i would go and tell the world...and i would run and i would say and i would cross a stormy ocean if i could be with you...and i would breathe you in and i'd be whole again, i would scream out i love you..."

Please help... I LOVE THIS SONG and it's nowhere to be found!
    NC20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2006, 11:29 PM
    Mystery song from Felicity
    :confused: Please help! There is a song title and/or artist name I'm trying to find from a Felicity episode. Senior year/ "The Graduate" episode.
    It's during the scene where Felicity is eating breakfast with Megan and Sean and then says goodbye before leaving for CA. I tried Felicitytunes.com but it lists "King of Yesterday" as the song played during that scene and it's not the same one. It's a slow slong with a piano intro and a guy singing. The chorus/lyrics go something like:

I'm doing fine without you
    I live my life the best I know to live it
    I never even think about you

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!
    katie816 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2006, 01:49 AM
    Season 1 DVD - Episode "Drawing the Line Part 2"
    At the very end of Season 1 DVD episode "Drawing the Line Part 2" there is a song played while Sally is talking back to Felicity and while Julie is reading the letter Zach wrote her. It is a woman signing and some of the lyrics are:

I sometimes think of all
    Of all the times that we have said goodbye

There are more lyrics, but they are hard to hear and understand. If anyone knows what song I am talking about, and either knows who that artist is or knows more of the song lyrics, please help. Thanks!
    spartans227 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2006, 09:34 AM
    Ahh I'm desperate!
    season 1, episode 3 "Boggled" Does anyone know the song that was playing when noel is watching felicity watch ben at track tryouts(on the dvd)? Here are the lyrics:

Am I breathing? It feels like I'm touching you for the first time. It's not the first time. The sweetest treason, lying next to you before our last wave goodbye.
    The moment that we closed the door, we hung our halos, knowing what we came here for. If not forever, until the morning after. (The morning after.) I watch you sleeping, knowing that I'll never share this bed with you. As much as I want to. I'm not weeping, but I'm overwhelmed by how we sealed our fate. Now it's too late. The moment that we closed the door, we hung our halos, knowing what we came here for. If not forever, until the morning after. (The morning after.)
    JoshSpencer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2006, 07:13 AM
    The song at the Sadie Hawkins dance in the "Party Lines" episode of "Felicity" is "Nowhere I Could Run From You" by Orris. I just checked it out and they're actually GIVING AWAY a FREE download of the song on their Mypsace account, which I couldn't believe. Very cool. Their other music's amazing too, you should check it out. They have a new CD that will blow you away if you like that song. Anyway, to dowload "Nowhere..." just go to http://www.orrismusic.com and the link to their Myspace is in "News" and a couple other spots I think.

Quote Originally Posted by HelpMeFelicityMusic
    At the very end of "Party Lines" at the Sadie Hawkins dance on the DVD, there is a song playing. I think that I found it may have been sung by a David Orris, maybe called "No where I could run" or "No where I could run from you" I'm not real sure. The point is, I can't find the song ANYWHERE!!! Is there anyone that can help me out? The song is so awesome, and I desperately need a copy! Please someone help!!!!
    expat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2006, 03:14 AM
    Does anybody know what version I'm watching overseas? The music for S2 Goldrush scene was "Like Lovers Do." But in the flashback final episode it was Ryan Adams, la cienega just smiled. (NOT "born yesterday" by Mike Schmid!)
    mirandasue Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2006, 10:47 PM
    In the episode, The Power of the Ex, while Ben and Felicity are kissing in the lab there is a song playing in the background. The lyrics are...
    Sometimes I wonder, why I want to be with you over and over

I can't find this song anywhere. I've looked on Felicity Tunes. But it only has music from the TV not the DVD. If anyone can help please let me know.
    Rain064 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2006, 08:37 PM
    The "over and over" song is called Over and Over and the artist is Blaire Woods Reinhard... it's available on iTunes... I was just browsing and happened to find it... I was so happy... hope I helped someone out
    mirandasue Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2006, 10:17 PM
    Thank you so much. You have no idea how long I have looked for this song. I really appreciate it. How did you ever find it?
    lepoothe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2006, 12:20 PM
    Season 2: Things Change

What is the song that plays at the end of the episode when Ben sees Greg and Felicity together at the Clinic? This is in DVD/W Network version, not the original. Part of the lyrics are "can't help myself there's always been a spark." If anyone could tell me the song that would be fantastic!
    meremorgan Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2006, 05:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tammy1135
    have u tried www.felicitytunes.com? i have found a lot of info on it. i am also trying to find a song from the 4th season. it is where ben runs to the airport to catch felicity before she boards a plane to leave. the dvd version is something like "all you need is someone who can let you breathe." the felcity link above says it is a different song. let me know if you have an answer on my song. i will research your song also.

thankx
    The song that you're looking for is Breathe by Leo Longo. You can go to her website and hear the song and also buy it from her website. You can also find it on Amazon.com. It's a great album.
    meremorgan Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2006, 05:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spartans227
    season 1, episode 3 "Boggled" Does anyone know the song that was playing when noel is watching felicity watch ben at track tryouts(on the dvd)? here are the lyrics:

Am I breathing? It feels like I'm touching you for the first time. It's not the first time. The sweetest treason, lying next to you before our last wave goodbye.
    The moment that we closed the door, we hung our halos, knowing what we came here for. If not forever, until the morning after. (The morning after.) I watch you sleeping, knowing that I'll never share this bed with you. As much as I want to. I'm not weeping, but I'm overwhelmed by how we sealed our fate. Now it's too late. The moment that we closed the door, we hung our halos, knowing what we came here for. If not forever, until the morning after. (The morning after.)
    If you find out who it is, please let me know. There are a ton of us looking for this song. Thank you.

Meremorgan

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Felicity music [ 20 Answers ]

I am so incredibly obsessed with a song from felicity season 4... the dvd version. Apparently, others have been too because I found the name of the song through this website. I just found out the song is called "born yesterday" by Mike Schmid. However, I have searched everywhere and can't find a...

Felicity DVD song? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I looking for a song that played on the Felicity DVD season 2. The episode was called "Running Mates" The scene is when Ben buys a ticket. This is the only lyric's I have to go by: "Sometimes it's better to let it go". It's also a female artist how sings it.

Felicity DVD music question [ 1 Answers ]

On the Felicity DVD season 4, episode 6 (titled - Oops... Noel did it Again), does anyone know the artist and title of the song playing during the final scene where Ben is visiting his Dad in the hospital? Thanks very much in advance if anyone can help me.

View more questions Search