Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackdaniels Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2007, 11:19 AM
    It's unbelievable.. .
    Hello all I'm new here I was told about this site by a brasilian friend. Can someone tell some links or stuff where I can get some info on how to go abroad in the USA ?
    It makes so much time I d like to have a chance to work and live there that I think it will only be one more dream that didn't t came true :( to tell you the truth I think all days about living in the US, in a state where life goes easy and calm even we work harder sometimes in those places... It s like a little chield dream in my mind. I can even tell you I'm allways thinking and feeling something strange like I have a life waiting for me there and a job and a place where to live in and stuff... even being Portuguese I fell I do not belong here and I don't know why and never knew or even had a clue about these feelings. I do private serucity as a job and have studied and have a girlfriend and normal things but nothing keeps my attention here. I have my mind is the US most of the time. Is this possible? Is there someone with the same feelings about other place in world? Maybe I should go to the doctor and tell him about this but he will laugh for sure... I'm allways asking to myself what am I doing here. I regret I do not express myself in proper way so I you understand me clear but I can t I'm not a native and the english I learned is from school only cause I ve never been there but trying to explain better its something like this: do you know the feeling when we re about to leave home and it seems we forgot something ? That s almost the same I feel but in the point of view I tried to explain. Tell me your opinions please. Great thanks to all of you. You also can mail me if you want or add me to your MSN.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 23, 2007, 02:09 PM
    Well of course you will need to go though the Immigration services here in the US, to get a work visa to come here.
    USCIS Home Page

What is it you are thinking about , what do you believe the US will offer you that you don't have where you are at. And of course I don't know your life style or what life is at where you are at. But I doubt if many here will think their life is easy and calm.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unbelievable Images [ 8 Answers ]

'Panic stations': ship aground - National - smh.com.au This is where I am from in Australia. The weather here today is freakish. This 225m ship has run aground on one of beautiful beaches. It lost its morning a few KM's offshore and came hurtling towards the beach. Follow the link to view...

Unbelievable jealousy! [ 9 Answers ]

I have one more problem with my current relationship. You probably all think my relationship is doomed with problems, but I fail to mension all the great things about it! I am so jealous. Jealous of girls on the street he looks at, jealous of girls in magazines he looks at, jealous of his ex's....

View more questions Search