Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jojo114 Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

Jun 23, 2007, 11:12 AM
    Boyfreind's best friend tells me something should I believe it
    When your boyfreinds best friend tells you your boyfreind doesn't give a f*** about you anymore what is that suppose to mean. Should I believe it. I know one thing for sure his friend doesn't have a crush on me or anything like that so what exacly does it mean.its his best friend what he saying. Should I break up with him... help me no idea what I'm going to do.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 23, 2007, 02:04 PM
    Take his words with a grain of salt, and go with your own judgements. Is their any truth in his words? Only you can make that call. You know your boyfriend better than I would. Do you have proof that what he says is true? Or is he trying to shake your faith in your boyfriend? Or is he giving you a warning to be careful? I'm sorry, but only you are in the position to answer these questions.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2007, 02:09 PM
    Maybe this guy wants you to break up with your boyfriend for his own personal reasons. Perhaps he feels your boyfriend spends too much time with you and not him, his best friend. Maybe he does know something that your boyfriend is doing behind your back and wants to save you from finding out and being hurt. I don't know. But those are possibilities.

Like Tal said, only you are able to find those things out for yourself. Watch what you say and do, watch what your boyfriend says and does. Look and see if there is any clues to pick up on his behavior. Ask your boyfriend directly. Ask him where he sees your relationship in 6 months, in a year. Ask him what his plans are concerning the two of you. If he cannot answer or answers real vaguely, you have a clue. If he gets all upset about it and acts real indignant, there is another clue.

Make a back up plan for yourself. It could not hurt.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jun 23, 2007, 02:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo114
    when ur boyfreinds best freind tells you your boyfreind doesnt give a about you anymore what is that suppose to mean.
    That means that he is not your boyfriend's best friend or a friend at all, so why believe a thing he would say.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am in love with my friend. [ 4 Answers ]

I Don't know WHAT TO DO! I AM IN LOVE WITH MY GOOD Friend.I Don't know HOW TO REACT!:confused: We used to play around and flirt. Then one day we both just sort of stopped a bit and toned it down to a casual "hello" etc... not what we used to be like. I miss him a lot. Now my best mate likes...

Confused and don't know what 2 do with my friend [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm leila and I'm a member here I've been answering a lot of peoples questions but recently I'm so confused about my friend she was in love with this guy witch it didn't work out so she left him now she is engadged and she still is in love with her ex and she still sees him .I told her what she...

He doesn't love me he loves my friend [ 2 Answers ]

There's this boy I'm in love with. He doesn't love me he likes me as a friend but not as a girl friend. He told me and ever girl in the class he has a crush on this girl.ahe is my best friends and she likes him 2 what should I do I'm heaertbroken?!

Girlfrend tells me that I have no clue [ 4 Answers ]

My grilfrend tells me that I have no clue how much she loves me. She call me everyday but she don't talk for very long. She tries to see me at work but that is also very short even when she has the time. Its allmost like she needs to see me and talk to me everyday and when she dose that its enough...

Problems with a friend that is a girl [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, I have this friend we will call her "L". I have known her since high school and she is like my best girlfriend, but last night got a bit out of control. She has a boyfriend, and we have never hooked up or anything like that, but her EX boyfriend of 3 YEARS is a PSYCHO!! She still talks to this...

View more questions Search