Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UnwantedHero Posts: 99, Reputation: 8

Jun 23, 2007, 10:54 AM
    If a guy takes a while to orgasm during sex is that a blessing or a burden?
    Was with a girls but took 35 min to orgasm,with her again took 30 min to orgasm.Only takes 5 min though masturbation.I want to know if it's a burden or blessing that it takes much longer to orgasm though intercourse and if there's any ways to help speed up the process?
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Jun 23, 2007, 04:05 PM
    When you're having sex with your partner your mind is concentrating on not just your partner, but yourself as well as a fantasy usually. You are never completely in control when you are with a partner so the movements or actions may take away from your concentration to bring you to orgasm. As well as the fact that you are thinking of pleasing your partner not just yourself. Therefore orgasm will take longer. On the other hand when you masturbate your mind is locked into a fantasy that pleases you. You are in complete control of ever movement and action and it is completely about self gratification. For that reason it is naturally going to take less time to reach orgasm when you are masturbating.
    If you want to reach orgasm with your partner sooner you have some choices:
    *Stop masturbating because you are spoiling your penis like a 4 year old whose mother gives him dessert before dinner and therefore he doesn't appreciate or take as much interest in the real stuff.
    *And/or stop having sex with your partner for weeks at a time then your penis will be so happy for the attention and he will shoot a rocket shortly after take off.
    * You could both masturbate and take care of your self's rather than having sex. She probably gets off faster masturbating with out you too.
    *Your last option would be to tie your girl friend up and put some duck tape over her mouth and only think of your own gratification while having sex with her. Of course she has to consent to the rope and duck tape, other wise that would be called rape and is punishable by law.

If none of those options pleases you then consider this, if it takes 30 minuets to orgasm when you are with your girlfriend then (providing she's reaching orgasm as well) that is only 15 minuets a piece.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2007, 05:06 AM
    Listen... there are a lot of guys out there who suffer being called "minute men" due to being so quick to pop. Leaving their women quite frustrated.

While skill is needed to make that 35 minutes fun, its not just being long lasting that does it, its hard to have a lot of fun in a few minutes. See my point.

Count your blessings, I'm one that's glad I don't suffer from being too quick to climax as well.
    Kattalover Posts: 120, Reputation: 20

Jun 25, 2007, 10:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stonewilder
    *Your last option would be to tie your girl friend up and put some duck tape over her mouth and only think of your own gratification while having sex with her. Of course she has to consent to the rope and duck tape, other wise that would be called rape and is punishable by law.
    You're funny! :)

I guess you mean "duct tape".
    rondom1 Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

Jun 25, 2007, 02:15 PM
    35min a long time? That's odd that's my average :-S I sometimes go for hours if I hold out

Jun 25, 2007, 02:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kattalover
    You're funny! :)

I guess you mean "duct tape".

Quack! Quack! I guess I did! :o

Jun 25, 2007, 02:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rondom1
    35min a long time? thats odd thats my average :-S I sometimes go for hours if I hold out

Humm... Hi, How you doing.. :D
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 25, 2007, 02:52 PM
    5 hours bed adventures of Superman. Just call me superman. Lol

Yes, It is a blessing to last longer.
    rondom1 Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

Jun 25, 2007, 02:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by stonewilder
    humm....Hi, How you doing....? :D

Pretty good u? Lol:cool:
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Jun 25, 2007, 03:19 PM
    That's a Blessing.
    As long as the woman also feels satisfied after that long. Some women want it longer, others shorter.

:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't orgasm from sex! [ 6 Answers ]

No matter what I do or who I sleep with, I just can't orgasm from sex! I haven't had an emotional bad sexual experience and I'm comfortable with my boyfriend but it seems no matter what I do I just won't ever orgasm from sex. It is so frustrating because I have to fake it all the time. The only...

I never had an orgasm during sex... [ 13 Answers ]

I have been having sex for over three years now and I have never had an orgasm during sex... is that nornal? However I do have orgasms only when a guy goes down on me but it takes forever. I want to know if its just me and if I'm doing something wrong...

How can you tell if a guy you just met wants sex [ 3 Answers ]

I met this guy about a year ago and have just recently went out on a first date with him a couple of weeks ago. We were both involved with someone (him with someone for a couple of months and me with someone for 8 years) I have gone out with him twice and the first time he called me for and the...

Cannot orgasm during sex & it's been 5 years. [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, I've tried talking to my girlfriends about this but they just don't understand and get very judgemental. This is my story... my boyfriend and I are each other's firsts and have been dating for 5 years now. Problem is that I cannot seem to orgasm during oral sex or intercourse. I can...

Financial Burden in Missouri [ 3 Answers ]

We received a notification of Levy/Garnishment in the State of Missouri just this week. Today, I discovered that my checking account has already been hit with the garnishment, putting us in a terrible financial burden. I had been making payments on the amount we owed, and I also called to see...

View more questions Search