Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justgig8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2007, 03:34 AM
    My turbo c is not opening up
    On opening tc.exe from c:\tc\bin\tc.exe I am getting an error message window as follows:-

Window Title: 16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem

"c:\tc\bin\tc.exe
    C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\S32EVNT1.DLL. An installable Virtual Device Driver failed Dll initialization.
    Choose 'Close' to terminate the application."

What is to be done to run my turbo ? Can u help?
    Naveen143 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jul 27, 2007, 08:16 PM
    Please Install the Turboc in D: Drive then Change the Settings and then Do This OK byeeeeeeeee

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ford 6.0 turbo problems [ 2 Answers ]

On the 6.0 liter turbo diesel why does the turbo tube blow off when engine is under power up hill this is vary comon talking to other owners of 6.0 liter turbo diesel engines would like to her your input?

Turbo tax e-file [ 4 Answers ]

If a turbo tax e-file status is sill pending, should I file an extension? It's nearly 9:00 and I'm getting nervous about it. I did a tax return for a friend and I don't want to cost her any money in late fees. Does it count that the errors were fixed yesterday and resubmitted?

Does Turbo tax support 1040NR [ 1 Answers ]

The past 2 years I've used HR block & Jackson Hewlett, I'd like to try a less expensive alternative. They both filed my return as 1040NR at similar fees of $250+. Does Turbo tax support 1040NR?

Saab 1999 9-3 turbo [ 1 Answers ]

Any words of wisdom about this car? I've heard that maintenance can be pricey? Is the turbo problematic? What kinds of problems have people encountered? Good for an 18 year old, 2nd family car, for around town. I'm looking at one with 75,000 miles. Thanks! Hesitant, but interested...

View more questions Search