Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cocofanny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2007, 01:39 AM
    Color of skin inner thighs
    I'm an pretty face African-American color girl and I got a nice body too, I do not have very dark complexion but the color of the skin of my inner thighs is darker than any other part of my body because I got thick thighs. Actually its black and I find it ugly and even disgusting! I have a boyfriend but I'm scared to have sex with him with the lights on because he might see it and I'm scared that my thighs are going to turn him off and make him feel repulsed! I want honest opinions, from guys especially... please tell me if that is such a major turn off and if I should keep on hiding my black inner thighs. Can you accept a girl with that? Don't every guy wish to have rosy little color tights around them and even put love bites down there! But I'm sure mine won't show! And it's really depressing!:(
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jun 23, 2007, 08:44 PM
    Uneven skin tone is common in people of color. This is because the melanin in their skin makes the skin more vulnerable to marks and scars, including uneven skin tone. There are over-the-counter products that can help treat uneven skin tone. Look for bleaching creams that contains ingredients such as hydroquinone, glycolic acid and kojic acid, which can lighten discolorations. If you don't see results for these products, you should consult with a dermatologist. He or she can prescribe a cream to even out your skin tone.
    masosa0b Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2007, 07:05 PM
    Hello there

Try mixing equal amount of Apple-vinegar + rose water. Use mix to spray dark area twice a day. You'll see result within 3 weeks time

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin color in between thighs [ 3 Answers ]

I shaved down under 5 years ago for the first time. Developed razor bumps and itching. I used dettol to clean. The skin became kind of Black/purple in between the thigh areas Is there's anyway to get my skin back to my normal color

Skin Color [ 1 Answers ]

Well my face and hands are a bit dark brown Where as my body is fair it is because of over exposer to sun I had in my recent past > Now to over come this what can be done?. Is it safe to use glutathione pills/injections for this reason...

Skin color [ 1 Answers ]

I am a black woman, I have a daughter she is 14 years old she get teased at school because her complextion is very dark. Kids always tell her that she is too black. She hate the color of her skin because of that, she is a beautiful girl. What should I do?

Lightening Skin Color [ 2 Answers ]

I tan extremely easy in the sun. I'm South Asian. What can I do to lighten my skin color?:confused:

Color changes in skin tone [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference in skin color between the palms of hands and lips;what is the difference in the skin color between the genitals and the soles of the feet;what is the difference in the skin color and thickness in the palms of the hand of a person who does heavy manual labor and one who does...

View more questions Search