Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    woodenpot Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2005, 02:11 PM
    Nis 2005
    Hi guys
    Please help me
    I have recently installed Norton Internet Security 2005. I have created a situation whereby I am still the administrator but have changed my name to dad. This now means I can't log off as dad and log back on as administrator. I have tried creating a new windows account calling it administrator but it says this account already exists, but it doesn't appear on the windows log in screen. I have full control of the PC except NIS which I can't live up date it or change any of the settings. A screen pops up and says log off and re log on as administrator.
    I really don't know where to go with this. After many late late nights I'm about to give up.
    Please help.

Thanks guys
    Woodenpot
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 17, 2005, 05:06 AM
    Please don't cross post. One post in an applicable category will usually do the job. Please look for answers in the Security category.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Year 2005 [ 7 Answers ]

Got this one from my daughter today... YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN 2005 when... 1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave. 2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years. 3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.

Tax question for H1B and EAD for 2005 [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I was on EAD from 2/1/2005 onwards. My H1B approval dates are from 12/2/2005 to 11/30/2008. 1. For tax purposes for 2005, what kind of forms do I fill. 2. Am I still eligible for the India treaty? (My first date of entry to US was fall 2001 on F1 status). 3. My employer withheld Social...

F1 - H1 for 2005 [ 14 Answers ]

Atlanta Tax expert, I read your earlier posts about this topic for last years taxes. Esp this one... -------------------------------------------- Kmalhotra: That is correct. If your H-1 started in Oct 2004, you do NOT meet the Substantial Presence Test and therefore are not dual status....

Cpt + opt for 2005 [ 1 Answers ]

I worked on CPT from May-AUG 2005 and on OPT AUG 2005 to OCT 2005 for my first employeer. And from OCT 2005 to DEC 2005 for my second employer. So I have 2 W-2 forms with federal tax witholding.Since I am an indian citizen Should I get full federal refund. Or is there any deduction from my federal...

Outlook 2005 [ 1 Answers ]

A friend of mine has this problem with Outlook 2003,which is part of Microsoft Office 2003.I've had a look,but after a hard day at work,my brain is stuck in neutral.The program itself is fully up to date.Everytime it's closed,it will not open until it is removed and reinstalled onto his PC,which...

View more questions Search