Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dinora1212 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2007, 06:03 PM
    Sick puppy!
    My 2 month puppy is sad and always sleepy and he is sneezing his nose is running what should I do?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2007, 06:45 PM
    Even a healthy 2 month old needs to be seeing the vet for shots. In most cases, it needs flea and heartworm remedies too. Please get it to the vet tomorrow or next week.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is my puppy sick? [ 7 Answers ]

My 6 week old female doberman is spotting and acts like she needs to urinate.She squats and then moves and repeats this behavior without actually passing any urine.She can urinate but this is a separate behavior. Thank-you for your concern.

Sick puppy [ 6 Answers ]

My puppy has a warm nose and is not eating her afternoon meal and has runny poop what can be the cause?

New Puppy Is Sick [ 15 Answers ]

I just adopted a 4 month old Bloodhound- Mastiff mix from the shelter. Picked him up from the vet yesterday. They delayed his neutering because he has an upper respiratory infection. Last night @ 6,I gave him his antibiotic (Baytril). In a few hours,he went from happy go lucky, to laying...

Sick Puppy! [ 32 Answers ]

I adopted a puppy from our local pound two days ago. He's about nine weeks old. At first, he was relatively playful, ate a bit (although not as much as I though he should), pooped once (solid) and seemed generally okay except for a hacking cough. I brought him to the vet yesterday, and he was found...

Sick puppy [ 2 Answers ]

I have a litter of 7 pups, 6wks old. I went to check on them and mom as I always do around 9:30 pm and one of them was vomiting and shivering. Brought her in the house to try to keep her warm. She drank some water and vomited it up within 30 minutes. None of the other pups seem to have any...

View more questions Search