Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Arianna704 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2007, 02:52 PM
    Am I pregnant?
    Monday evening (6/18/07) I go to use the bathroom & I see a brownish discharge in my panties. Usually this happens when my period is about to come. So I put on a pantyliner. Next morning I wake up & I got to use the bathroom & the discharge is still very light. I put a tampon on because I'm going to a water park, when I go to change it I see a mixture of blood and a brown discharge. After being in the water all day I go to change it once again & there's a light brownish color. Which I can understand since I've been in the water all day, and I know your period stops when in the water. The next moring I wake up & there's a dark brown discharge.. a lot on my pad. Through out the day I'm getting a very light brown discharge. This has happened before. I would get this discharge for 1 or 2days then I would get a heavy flow of blood, but never had discharge last for a week. I don't have any cramps. My breast are firm just like they get when my period is about to come. My period is suppose to be coming. My period is irreguLar. Last time I had my period was May 16th. I had sex on May 26th and June 16th. I'm 20 yr's old
    Tallarin Posts: 50, Reputation: 4

Jun 22, 2007, 03:07 PM
    The only way to tell for sure is with a pregnancy test, which you can do in the privacy of your own home. This way you won't drive yourself crazy wondering.
    Good luck!
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Jun 23, 2007, 08:31 AM
    I agree with Tallarin the only way to ease your mind is to do a pregnancy test. Are you using protection when you are having sex... if you don't want to get pregnant I would suggest using protection.
    Because your periods are irregular I would think that this is your period, or you might start soon. I have gone a week before with the brown discharge before I actually started. But, like I said, to ease your mind get a HPT. If this continues and your period never comes contact your doctor.
    Arianna704 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2007, 10:10 AM
    OK I've taken a HPT it came out negative.. itz now juLy 28th I've been feeling cramps allll week.. I wake up & there is blood like my period is here.. but the flow is still very light
    MrsHec4 Posts: 118, Reputation: 4

Jul 28, 2007, 10:38 AM
    Maybe its just a light period. If you have an irregular cycle then its normal to have lighter periods sometimes.
    partydemon Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2007, 12:55 PM
    That has happened to me before. Don't worry about it, pass a pregnancy test and yoou'll find out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Can I still get pregnant? [ 9 Answers ]

:confused: we're trying for a baby, every time we have sex he ejaculates, but when he pulls out his seaman comes out a few minutes later, will this stop me getting pregnant or reduce our chances of conceiving? Please help:confused:

I think I am pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

Okay well this would be my second child if I am pregnant. I am almost 2 weeks over my period date and I have taken 4 tests. The test have all come back negative. The only thing is with my son I had to take 10 before I found out that I was going to have a baby! I have to pee all the time, tenderness...

Could I be pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi my name is Coleen and I am trying to find out if there is a possibility that I could be pregnant. I had unprotected sex on the 18th and 22nd of Feb. 2007. I then felt cramping in my lower tummy and sides. I am also always very fatigued and my nipples are sore. I started getting cramping in my...

I wonder why I haven't got pregnant yet! [ 6 Answers ]

Hello!! everyone I just thought I could share my lil story...well anyway I been trying for 7months now trying to get pregnant but no luck!! I heard of a pill "Called" Geritol Cmplete and I have heard good news from this name that's hopefully help me get pregnant...And what's funny because my home...

View more questions Search